d3 is so active

Doom3, Doom4, ROE, LMS, EMZ

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

d3 is so active

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

think about it with all the mods and shiz d3 is one of the most active fsp there is .... except for css
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

that's a joke right?
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

I hope so...

I think most trial versions of old games like BF1942 and halo have a far bigger population...
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

it did die when q4 came out, slowly more and more people are appearing, new - old

about 2-3 more professional styled maps with the original doom3 gameplay would benefit.
Dea+hr0w

Post by Dea+hr0w »

umm d3 has no people cod has so many people its unbeliveable
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Equals wrote:I hope so...

I think most trial versions of old games like BF1942 and halo have a far bigger population...
The sad thing is that it's true. Most trial versions of games have around a population of 100-200 people. Doom and Quake both have a very small population compared to nearly every other fps, and pretty well any game for that matter.. excluding many of the rts games which seem to be continuing to die down.
Cyanide!
Forum Bot

Post by Cyanide! »

Ya... D3 sucks as far as population goes
Remember those posters that said, Today is the first day of the rest of your life?_
_Well, that's true of every day except one. The day that you die
eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

Can anyone conquer with me for once in my life....
eXg. Mr. Pistol
OGame Alliance

Post by eXg. Mr. Pistol »

Personally i like the fact that its a small community....everybody just knows everybody easier, making for a snug relationship. The only downfall is that the asses are always around.
eQuals
Forum Elite

Re: ........

Post by eQuals »

-xxx-manowar wrote:Can anyone conquer with me for once in my life....
There's not much to agree with :? it's a fact there isn't a big population. It isn't a bad thing nor a good thing, it's just the way it is.
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

eXg. Mr. Pistol wrote: The only downfall is that the asses are always around.
I couldn't agree more with this. That and, I know it's inevitable, but I'm sooooo sick of the "BS" and "whatevers'" , If I was lanning with these folks, I could see things getting violent very quickly. I've had a very short fuse with this as of late. Play the game for fun people, not to b***h.

This has been buggin me for some time now. I had to hold back as to not get into a giant rant about it.
JUDGE
Forum Bot

Post by JUDGE »

Most of the noobs in this game are asswipes too. If i'm not vote kicked from a server, everyone will leave mid-game. It's lame, and why I don't pub d3 more.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

8 Years ago when I was playing FPS online, I dont remember it being like it is now.......

Maybee its the newer generation?

XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

JUDGE wrote:Most of the noobs in this game are asswipes too. If i'm not vote kicked from a server, everyone will leave mid-game. It's lame, and why I don't pub d3 more.
Man, I'll hit you up on xfire for some games once I get my damned pc working properly again. I've got my new mobo/heatsink sitting here, just gotta get everything reinstalled, etc etc. Prolly do it on saturday when I'm gonna have enough time.

Right now I'm only playing a little here and there becuase my graphic downfall makes me crazy.
Russianbear
Forum Visitor

Post by Russianbear »

JUDGE wrote:Most of the noobs in this game are asswipes too. If i'm not vote kicked from a server, everyone will leave mid-game. It's lame, and why I don't pub d3 more.
It is true. Usually when I play I get a big lead and very often someone would start a vote to kick me. I remember playing a deathmatch with Ruiner and several noobs, I was in the lead the whole time and one of the noobs kept voting to kick me. It was literally a vote, then as soon as the vote would fail, he would start it again, so he put up the vote like 40 times in a game. and he would say things like "press F1", "he is a cheater", etc. Some people are so pathetic. I don't remember it being that bad when I started.

Return to “Doom3, Doom4”