D3 mod

Doom3, Doom4, ROE, LMS, EMZ

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Prime, I haxed up a short news story on our front page. If you have a specific set of images, links, or even URL's let me know.

PuN
PrimeviL
Forum N00b

Post by PrimeviL »

@Sim: Thx for your help, it's fixed now :P

@ Frag///aster: Yay, our modification is still closed beta version, but a playable release coming as soon as possible.

We already have a solid "PMD3" gameplay with Double jump & fast weapon switch. But we working hard on bunny-hop and air control too, it's difficult to convert it for D3. I think it needs some goods maps too for working perfectly.

We have unlocked various CVARs to tweak the game like q4max. New HUDs will be available too. Vertexlight-like is done and picmip-like are on the good way. My brightskins will be added to the mod...

Our goal isn't to turn DOOM 3 into Quake. But definitely gives some things would help for a more enjoyable playing experience. :)
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

hey man.. have I told you I love you . hahaha.. seriously.. that all sounds awesome.. I totally understand your thoughts on maps.. I know there were a few that us guys here at eXg. have messed with, and for whatever reason, either they got put off from production.. or we just haven't pumped em out yet, or here is another.. They didn't fit the Doom style game play because the way the game is set up currently, its just not quite as fast as it could be.

What I can say then is that, I think we could get on the stick here as some of us have been avid mappers of D3 anyways, and pump out a competition mappack.. for a mod like this. that would allow a double jump, air control type freedom, back into the game. Awesome man.. I love it.. if you need some closed beta testers let us know.. :)

Return to “Doom3, Doom4”