How to manipulate a cheat

Doom3, Doom4, ROE, LMS, EMZ

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

Forum Groupie

How to manipulate a cheat

Post by .... »

Topic is public, anyone can see that.

http://www.ewz-clan.com/recruitment-wel ... htm#104654

For entire community, play your game, and those who really cheat, well if you cant trust yourself, who can you trust back.

PB and WoG, get a life, you had your fun, enjoy it.

Cheers

Mario
Last edited by .... on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BonG

Post by BonG »

I would just like to go on record and say that myself and wog have absolutely nothing to do with what pointblank does/has been doing so mentioning our names with regard to manipulating flags is utter nonsense.
I have never owned a server and didn't even know it was possible so can i ask why you mentioned my name in that Ina?
Forum Groupie

Post by .... »

BonG wrote:I would just like to go on record and say that myself and wog have absolutely nothing to do with what pointblank does/has been doing so mentioning our names with regard to manipulating flags is utter nonsense.
I have never owned a server and didn't even know it was possible so can i ask why you mentioned my name in that Ina?

For the record:

Bong, i wont argue this anymore after what you and WoG have wrote about Grinder in that specific topic. You both trashed his reputation while not having 100% proof.

WoG has deleted those replies, after being informed about how to manipulate a screenie, feeling a fool about that.

When you look at that screenie, it was i who made that in the first place, date is there.

That screenie is now posted in our public section just for letting all doom players see, how easy it is to call and proof about cheats.

All screenies that PB posted, where made by a admin having acces in his server, basicly it shows exactly what i posted earlier.

When you both had the time to invesigate this properly, instead of trashing Grinders his reputation down to the drain, you would not have seen me post one thing about this.

Grinder is real sick about this, you and WoG were former friends, clan mates and whatever name you can give it.

But let me make one thing perfectly clear, when you do trash down good members in my clan without solid proof, then i will stand up for my member and help him out.

So, its up to you to do something about this hole issue here, because in fact, you did more harm to your clan then anything good.

A simple sorry to me would be sufficient, i will accept that, but if we could ever do normal to eachother, will show us in time.

I cant talk for Grinder, because he has his own mind and words on this.

Dont undestimate our intelligance, our skills and our brotherhood we have.

Off record:

We are playing a game here, but it seems you guys dont see the difference between a game and being a real immature person anymore.

I have rejected my account on CD forum, because after the Puma issue, i was warned, that the sooner or later, you guys will not act rational anymore.

My excuses for my reply here, after all i am a guest here and should not argue this here in the first place.
Last edited by .... on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BonG

Post by BonG »

Until i knew that you could flag people manually in admin that was proof in my eyes.Also all i said in that thread was that i was shocked and that if it was true you should kick him from ewz.I didn't try to do anything to "grinders reputation"i just reacted how anyone would have after seeing what they believed to be proof of a flag ,now after learning that you can indeed manipulate flags then it doesnt prove a thing but that doesnt mean iam the bad guy here does it ?i think that the source of the screenshots is the one you should direct this to Ina not me.
Ever since you falsely accused me of stealing a member of your clan you have had it out for me ,where as i have always said i hope that you will come to your senses because i like you.
What has been said between you and Wog has nothing to do with me.
Why are you blaming me for everything when i havent actually done anything ?
Forum Groupie

Post by .... »

Bong, just a question, do you read what i write?

How many insults have there been lately about using hacks?

Do me a favour man, before trashing gamers down to the ground, let intelligence and rational thinking do the first step.

Many people did not knew the manipulation about hacking, thats why i looked into the serverconfigs myself and see what could be done.

After finding out what could be done in the section, the first thing i posted was those screenies to get the heat off.

These screenies are already posted, in our forum and in this forum.

My mistake though, that i did not posted this earlier in open public, my excuses for that.

Last thing about what i have to say about this and then for me its over.

Think before you do, otherwise life gets messy.

Btw, looking to the future, you as a member should not agree that your leader of your clan post things like:

"Yeah between working and sucking inas d**k, hes busy".

If you as member accept that, what's worth being in a clan with such a leader?
Forum Groupie

Post by .... »

Me and Bong have spoken out, we both agree that the hack issue grows over people there minds.

I would advice to lock this thread, with the screenies only and delete the comment.

Return to “Doom3, Doom4”