Doom3, Doom4, ROE, LMS, EMZ

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

eXg. Matt110189 wrote:
tyrant wrote:
eXg. Matt110189 wrote:soooo intriguing.
Be my partner... :oops:
agghhh, maybe. I have to think about it. Would love to, but I just don't know if I have the time, starting up school again on Monday. Plus I don't have any clue where my discs are anymore. :?
Damn! That's raunchy, hope you can find them. Also, what are you taking in school?
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

Con your with me I gess. I will bury my hachet :P ;)
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

tyrant wrote:
eXg. Matt110189 wrote:
tyrant wrote:
agghhh, maybe. I have to think about it. Would love to, but I just don't know if I have the time, starting up school again on Monday. Plus I don't have any clue where my discs are anymore. :?
Damn! That's raunchy, hope you can find them. Also, what are you taking in school?
Business Administration, specializing in accounting. I'll have a look for them today.
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

lol

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

eXg.Ground Zero wrote:Con your with me I gess. I will bury my hachet :P ;)
gz if im with you, add me up on xfire and lets get practicing i'll teach u some strats and w/e :p
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

I will just give me a few days :P
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

mm

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

eXg. Hadriel wrote:
tyrant wrote:
eXg. Matt110189 wrote:
tyrant wrote:
Business Administration, specializing in accounting. I'll have a look for them today.
Damn, that's pretty nice 8) My sister took the same type of course, so I kinda got a feel for what you're going to have to go through. Good luck man! Nice talking to you again :3
Plus, I'm not sure if you have me on Xfire or not, but evil2thecore is my username if you add me we can keep in touch more often ^^
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

tyrant wrote:
eXg. Hadriel wrote:
tyrant wrote:
eXg. Matt110189 wrote:
tyrant wrote:
Damn, that's pretty nice 8) My sister took the same type of course, so I kinda got a feel for what you're going to have to go through. Good luck man! Nice talking to you again :3
Plus, I'm not sure if you have me on Xfire or not, but evil2thecore is my username if you add me we can keep in touch more often ^^
Ahh I see, yea they keep us pretty busy. :P I managed to find the jewel case which had the 2nd and 3rd discs, but my first one seems to be missing so I think I'm out of luck. :(

Yea, I've still got you on xfire bro, I just don't go on it too much anymore. I'll try to pop on and say hi though! :)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Now THIS ^^^^^^^^^ is what I want to see.

Outstanding. Put whatever, whomever aside, get it TOgether, and get some win, win, WINS out of it.

Sadly no one has picked me yet, and I'm not sure if I'm even ON the list at this point.
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:
Now THIS ^^^^^^^^^ is what I want to see.

Outstanding. Put whatever, whomever aside, get it TOgether, and get some win, win, WINS out of it.

Sadly no one has picked me yet, and I'm not sure if I'm even ON the list at this point.
I guess if Matt can't find his CD, we could join together. But you're going to have to sign us up on the website :3
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Alright FINE Alex, I'll have to sloooow down my uber strafing, and limit my headshots, FINE FINE, just so you don't feel bad.

:)

I'm going to spam Ina now.
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Alright FINE Alex, I'll have to sloooow down my uber strafing, and limit my headshots, FINE FINE, just so you don't feel bad.

:)

I'm going to spam Ina now.
God Pun, you're the best. I know your the man with the money shots, and it's really nice of you to let me join your team. :cry:

If we ever catch each other online on xfire, we should jump in vent, and find a deathmatch together!
Ina {EWZ}
Forum N00b

Post by Ina {EWZ} »

can i add matt and tyrant as a team ?
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Hired Gun {EWZ} wrote:can i add matt and tyrant as a team ?
No I can't find my disc. I think Pun and Tyrant will be playing together.

Return to “Doom3, Doom4”