!important

Everything QL related

Moderator: eXg. Pheon1x

m1nd
Quake 4 EU

!important

Post by m1nd »

From now I think it is important that all Quake live related stuff goes in to this topic to keep things nice and tidy.

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

hopefully we can get Chad on here and get that info on as far as the stuff he mentioned. I want to know what is the first plan of action to attack this game and aquirre the skill necessary to win big games. Do we memorize weapon damages.., spawns.. etc... can we get some training going here??
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

sir training happens Fri and Sat, if you see the list MTP from the other forum, but i will repost it in here, what i need to do is go over videos with you guys, and set up some scrims for the team.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

You got it.. I have been playing around trying to find places that will have info on the game, as well as demos, and such things like leagues, ladders, teams etc... Might be something to add to the main site. :)

http://quakeliveladders.com/

If I can't make the days that are suggested based on the time due to soccer commitments, I will train around them.. just fyi.. so if I have to shoot you an email or hit you on your cell.. I think I still have your # I can do that as well man.. latez,

Frag.
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

as for videos your videos, not other peoples videos, because your not them. and i will go over it with you. per 1 on 1,
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

got it. ;)
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Start checking on ESR as well... There has been a ton of QL activity on there lately, as well as a lot of good pro 1v1 and TDM demos popping up. Could be used as some great training tools.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Is there a way we going make these more easily accessable.. like have a set up on the main page or something for each game for the links we will need to be, or should be checking on a regular basis... maybe I just need to book mark this s**t.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

I made a private section for the important stuff ^^
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Tue that.. anyone know where I can find a place to make a custom Hud for Quake live????
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

eXg. Frag///aster wrote:Tue that.. anyone know where I can find a place to make a custom Hud for Quake live????
Make one... I'm not sure. But Fox does have a REALLY good version of a HUD. It's just like a popular Q3 one. Very clean and organized.

Return to “Quake Live”