Good EU Quake live IRC Pickup channel

Everything QL related

Moderator: eXg. Pheon1x

m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Good EU Quake live IRC Pickup channel

Post by m1nd »

#qlpickup.eu

on Quakenet has a nice steady base and good matches. If you need highskilled duels or a duel your skill just ask in qlpickup youll get enough pm's ;)

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. djgooky
Open Roster

Post by eXg. djgooky »

hey mind, any chance you can get me a PDF file of a quick hookup with IRC. going to add it to are order folders.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Hmm... on one of the sites I visited they had a streaming IRC client on the site. I wonder if that is something we would be able to get set up here, and stream a channel that we all could join, through the browser to keep on top of the Q live stuff. That way since the game is in the browser, you just have another window open you can alt tab between instead of two clients running at the same time.. Not to mention IRC always freaking logs me off all the damn time.
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

eXg. djgooky wrote:hey mind, any chance you can get me a PDF file of a quick hookup with IRC. going to add it to are order folders.
I can. But @ frag:

sometimes a channel requires you to auth to quakenet before can join it. I dont know if this quakelive channel requires that but other pickups from experience do. So i recommed just using mIRC with nnscript ( created by ESNATION ;) ) there are better scripts out there but i just like to use nnscript.

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe

Return to “Quake Live”