Training with one of the best "Stermy"

Everything QL related

Moderator: eXg. Pheon1x

eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Training with one of the best "Stermy"

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Hey there fellow exg'ers I hoe all is well in the world with you guys.. I told you I would keep my commitment to 1v1 going give hell or highwater... or car accident.. haha okay I thru that last part in there.. however I wanted to mention this to anyone who is looking for ways to improve their game. You have the ability in this game like I have said many times before to play against some of the best in the business when it comes to 1v1 gaming.. this is for free experience that really is something special. Normally you would have to bootcamp with these guys and lan to get this.. But because of this game its available on an everyday basis.

To take now that and add to it to take it to the next level.. There are ways to help improve your game if you like. You can work directly with a top notch star of this environment and learn what it takes to perform at that level too. Sure it will cost you a little bit, but again its one of those once in a lifetime things.. Its also one of those things thats not for everyone. If you are one of the people sitting there going.. I'm not paying for that blah blah.. well you are one of the ones that this is NOT for. ;)

There will be a brief into to it on the main site that will link you to his main site, as well as here below. I will be taking a two hour lesson from the man himself to help brush up on a few things and also to explore some aspects of the game that maybe I didn't know or am just applying in the wrong way. as as result all will benefit.

Stay tuned.

p1nghax aka the fragmaster
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

Have fun with the training. We can play when your done with the training and I can see how much you rape.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

exodus wrote:see, what doesnt make any sense to me.....quake....no matter how you look at it...is a dead game, all of the top players from the previous game still play them and all the new people who play QL bc its free, but they are indeed not too good at it. why PAY money to get good at a FREE game....just play more and practice more.....develop your own style.....everyone needs to quit suckin this guys dick bc hes a "legend" WHO CARES, none of you are ever going to get sponsored nor EVER make money playing the game....

sorry to rain on your parade, but truth be told
The only way to get better is to Learn from the best and it's kinda sad that you had post on a good thread and just try to make frag feel like s**t.

Do u smell that? I smell bullshit and drama. Seriously grow up and leave people threads alone. it wasn't meant to be rain on by bullshit. Pinghax was just announce his exciting news.

Keep up the good work Mark. :D
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

exodus wrote:see, what doesnt make any sense to me.....quake....no matter how you look at it...is a dead game, all of the top players from the previous game still play them and all the new people who play QL bc its free, but they are indeed not too good at it. why PAY money to get good at a FREE game....just play more and practice more.....develop your own style.....everyone needs to quit suckin this guys dick bc hes a "legend" WHO CARES, none of you are ever going to get sponsored nor EVER make money playing the game....

sorry to rain on your parade, but truth be told
Honestly... Even though this is my game of choice, that set aside almost everything you have said is false... This game has brought out quite a few new stars already that haven't been seen in previous quake games. Quake is not dead at all, especially Qlive. There are TONS of people all around the world playing it. True, if you try to compare it to some MMO you aren't going to see the same numbers, but that is a whole other discussion...

Qlive has brought pros from QW, Q2, Q3, Q4, UT (I don't know which ones), and a few even from CS. And the majority of them play on a constant basis.

And about not making any money... That is false as well. True, a lot of us in this clan that play the game don't have that much time to dedicate to be that good, however in all the previous Quake games that I have played, I have won at least $1500 worth of hardware alone. Hell, even in Duke3d I won free s**t for being good. Maybe you should just keep your opinions to yourself, especially when they are 99% invalid...
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

hahahahaahaha... awesome.. I love haters.. Its all god Exodus.. Just keep up the practicing and you will get there someday. gl hf.

btw.. same people said I wouldn't play pro soccer.. did that.. made money doing it as well.. I have too already made money playing games totaling actually a little bit more than dorkiz in hardware. muahaha..

anyways.. thing is.. you could throw poop at me on a daily basis.. it wouldn't matter what people said or did.. I would still pursue this and get there. :)

gl hf
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

btw. guys.. thanks for the feedback.. and I will be hitting up eXg. with all the things I have learned so that we all benefit from it. But it will be something that is privy to eXg. only. don't want this to fall into the wrong hands.. ;)
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

eXg. Frag///aster wrote:hahahahaahaha... awesome.. I love haters.. Its all god Exodus.. Just keep up the practicing and you will get there someday. gl hf.

btw.. same people said I wouldn't play pro soccer.. did that.. made money doing it as well.. I have too already made money playing games totaling actually a little bit more than dorkiz in hardware. muahaha..

anyways.. thing is.. you could throw poop at me on a daily basis.. it wouldn't matter what people said or did.. I would still pursue this and get there. :)

gl hf
*Cough* I've been MIA for almost 2 years... ;)
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Haha. I can still watch demos. :) And I just hope you don't cry when I beat you after not playing for a year. ;)
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

speaking of bs.. if I am not mistaken I believe someone umm.. you posted somewhere else.. going off about me.. just to clarify.. but to answer what you posted earlier here. First you are right.. I haven't said anything remotely close to anything that would resemble putting you down in any way shape or form.. except this post you might take differently..

you asked what I meant to imply by the I love hater comments. What I mean is I don't really care what anyone thinks of what i am doing with training, gaming, soccer, or anything else in my life.. I have chosen things that are important to me, and people I guess think that by posting something saying anything remotely something like " Its pointless, or you shouldn't want to do that, or its a waste.. "

If I cared what any single person thought or you for that matter I would have asked you first before I did it. So.... I guess you see where this is going.. point made.. I just don't care what you or anyone else thinks.. it is what it is..

As far as the whole I can post wherever I want.. stuff.

If you owned your own website, forums.. what have you.. yes you are correct you can do what you want.. however you do not have any stake in eXg. whatsoever so No you have no ability to have control here. If it was necessary or saw fit.. we could choose only people with left hands and no right, and one eyeball to be the only people who post here. You are entitled to your opinion.. I respect anyone's opinion. I guess in this case.. I just don't have to listen. :)

gl hf
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

I have no interest in you... you are a waste of my time.

further.. this thread should be closed. as again a waste of time.. as well as right now, your user rights most likely should be pulled because here at eXg. we maintain a level of professionalism that you obviously haven't ever been introduced to. I have no interest in putting you down. You do that all by yourself. Good luck in your any endeavor.

gl hf
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

exodus wrote:uh oh...i think i have an admirer
Don't bring me into this. :P
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

yeah seriously.. we are training partners no need for that. :)
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

I want to train with u after your done p1ng TEACH ME THE THINGS YOU LEARN! ^_^ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

w00t xD
:P

Return to “Quake Live”