p1nghax vs. Zero4

After it goes DOWN, put it UP.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

p1nghax vs. Zero4

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Hey whats going on guys.. I as you know have been playing a lot of quake live..

I managed to get a game in the other day, and basically because I thought I'm gonna loose.. I also got really nervous in the game vs this guy. I know exactly who he is... and that really didn't help either. I got some really good help after in another server from ChaOticz about the whole issue. I think it would be a different result if I was calm and collected.. however prolly still a loss but all in all I can't think like that. haha.

I have the results and information regarding the match.. I was however very surprised at certain things when I went back to look at the stats.. like aim for instance.. Rail wasn't where it needed to be, but haha.. Aim isn't my problem in these games lets put it that way.

Check out the details of this QUAKE LIVE game here:http://www.quakelive.com/#profile/summa ... urneyArena: Blood RunGame type: DuelDate played: 03/01/2010 11:08 PMNote: This link will expire at 03/29/2010 12:08 AMQUAKE LIVE is a totally FREE online multiplayer game from id Software, the makers of DOOM and QUAKE. Easily play against friends or others at your skill level in more than 30 arenas and 5 exciting game modes. Check us out at www.quakelive.com.

:)
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

hey

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

cool hope things went well dude!
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
>pwrhz< D!ggy
Open Roster

Post by >pwrhz< D!ggy »

reminds me of my game with Vo0 lol. Got me ass kicked, but the numbers were some what close...
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

Z4 is picking up his game. During the SG tourn he did very well against some top players..

Return to “Match Stats”