-Xbox live team-

All your console gaming needs.

Would you rather Console or PC?

PC ALL THE WAY MAN!
57%
CONSOLES ARE THE BEST!
29%
I Like PC's a lot, but I'm willing to try consoles.
14%
I really want to expand my horizons, and try Xbox.
No votes
I'm tired of consoles, I'm going to try PC!
No votes

Total votes: 7
eXg TryHaRd
Forum Visitor

-Xbox live team-

Post by eXg TryHaRd »

Hey guys, My name is Eric. I'm a bit new to EXG but I've been around hollowpoint and punisher a little while now on 360. This message is also for all PC gamers who've ever contemplated a console machine, or more specifically, an xbox. Xbox is completely 100% worth it. I know PC's can be made to run better and have upgradable motherboards and sound/video cards and everything, but Microsoft's Xbox 360 runs on a network that makes everyone else out there with that same Xbox run alike. Generally, nobody ever has a better quality than anyone else, unless you're comparing internet connectivity, which can be classified as "ping" to PC gamers.

Now, onto more pressing matters...

I'm almost always on my Xbox whenever I have down time. The thing is, eXg Hollowpoint or eXg Pun1sher may not be on together or whenever I'm on or the other is on. I would like too see a few more EXG gamers on Xbox live so that we can create a bigger Xbox environment. (The main game as of right now for us is generally Call of Duty: Black Ops). Leave comments or posts of gamertags if you already have an Xbox and Xbox live accounts, or if you have any questions regarding the Xbox console or just games in general!

Once again, it's nice to be a part of the clan, and I hope to run into some legit gamers. :D
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Re: -Xbox live team-

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

eXg TryHaRd wrote:Hey guys, My name is Eric. I'm a bit new to EXG but I've been around hollowpoint and punisher a little while now on 360. This message is also for all PC gamers who've ever contemplated a console machine, or more specifically, an xbox. Xbox is completely 100% worth it. I know PC's can be made to run better and have upgradable motherboards and sound/video cards and everything, but Microsoft's Xbox 360 runs on a network that makes everyone else out there with that same Xbox run alike. Generally, nobody ever has a better quality than anyone else, unless you're comparing internet connectivity, which can be classified as "ping" to PC gamers.

Now, onto more pressing matters...

I'm almost always on my Xbox whenever I have down time. The thing is, eXg Hollowpoint or eXg Pun1sher may not be on together or whenever I'm on or the other is on. I would like too see a few more EXG gamers on Xbox live so that we can create a bigger Xbox environment. (The main game as of right now for us is generally Call of Duty: Black Ops). Leave comments or posts of gamertags if you already have an Xbox and Xbox live accounts, or if you have any questions regarding the Xbox console or just games in general!

Once again, it's nice to be a part of the clan, and I hope to run into some legit gamers. :D
1)More games for computers
2)More users on computers
3)More things to do on a computer(better graphics etc..)

Everyone runs equally... People love computers because it is the competition to see who can have the best system, and the best skill.
Advantage=Domination

I never heard of you in my life and you are calling us out telling us to go buy a 360, and go buy a 60 dollar game?! ... K :D

Need it for 360, only got it for PC, and PS3...

-TG
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

PC has starcraft and quake for competition. (and league and HON now...but I'd argue they aren't good competitive games)

Xbox has cod and Halo... and they're both just played in MLG.

Aside from SF4 and mvc3, I don't really have any reason to play my 360. Tag is devilsbanex if anyone wants to get some games in there tho
eXg TryHaRd
Forum Visitor

Post by eXg TryHaRd »

Lol truegift no need to get so defensive. I was simply telling people on here they should give xbox a try. I didn't say anything was wrong with PC. People have their personal likes and dislikes. I'm definitely not going to argue with you over forums, but thanks for trying.

Hadriel, yeah I can see your point. I'm mainly on xbox for the fun, not as much the competition, but I definitely enjoy competitions, even if their is only MLG for it. I've been around xbox for a while now and around controllers more than a mouse and keyboard, so everything feels more natural on a controller. I still like PC games though. I used to play Red Faction and Quake series and Half-life was always a fun one.
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Re: -Xbox live team-

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

eXg. TrueGift wrote:
I never heard of you in my life and you are calling us out telling us to go buy a 360, and go buy a 60 dollar game?! ... K :D

Need it for 360, only got it for PC, and PS3...

-TG
the ...K :D was kind of symbolizing the joke of it... Meaning I would, if I had the game for xbox :(

Got to learn how people talk here to get the joke! .... Mostly me, I come off that way sometimes to people who don't know how I talk haha.. :P
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg TryHaRd wrote: Hadriel, yeah I can see your point. I'm mainly on xbox for the fun, not as much the competition, but I definitely enjoy competitions, even if their is only MLG for it. I've been around xbox for a while now and around controllers more than a mouse and keyboard, so everything feels more natural on a controller. I still like PC games though. I used to play Red Faction and Quake series and Half-life was always a fun one.
Yea that's fair, I used to be really into consoles back before I started PC gaming. I've watched some mlg halo and cod in between starcraft casts and it seems interesting enough, just not really my thing.

That's sick, Red Faction was the first fps I ever played online!
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

Im a person that some people would call a PC Haor.. console Nazi.. s**t like that..

I am strictly a PC Gamer/Person. I am getting an Xbox though soon for my wife, because she really likes rock band and guitar hero.. so ima get that s**t for her. but ill never buy any FPS for console just because its not how i play.

But u get me that thing that allows me to use a mouse and keyboard on it f**k ya ill go dish some money out on a Xbox live account and games LOL
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

Truegrit I have been on PC for yrs and I do not get why gaming is split into different regions... I mean WTF gaming is gaming is gaming . There are just as many assholes on PC as there are on consoles. And no one here was remotely trying to put down PC gamers. If you READ erics thread,he was simply making a comment .. I thought you would know the difference....
eXg TryHaRd
Forum Visitor

Post by eXg TryHaRd »

Ok sorry if I didn't understand that as a joke then I guess it came off a bit arrogant it seemed.

I expected a lot of people on here from the eXg clan to be hardcore pc gamers, hence the post above about trying console. I completely understand your mouse and keyboard thing really because those that have accuracy with a mouse will most likely not be too accurate on a controller without practice, Pheonix. I can't even remember the last time I played a PC FPS... It's been a while! (I realize that if I were to jump on a PC and play a game...say quake... I'd get wrecked within seconds man)

Hadriel, Red Faction was the S*%# back in the day. I heard they made one for the xbox, but never got around to seeing it really.

I completely agree with you Hollow. Gaming is gaming regardless of the systems or the player/leagues. I'd still be playing pokemon right now if I had a DS I guarantee anyone here! (I was actually contemplating buying a DS just to play the new one!)
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg TryHaRd wrote: Hadriel, Red Faction was the S*%# back in the day. I heard they made one for the xbox, but never got around to seeing it really.

I completely agree with you Hollow. Gaming is gaming regardless of the systems or the player/leagues. I'd still be playing pokemon right now if I had a DS I guarantee anyone here! (I was actually contemplating buying a DS just to play the new one!)
Yea I loved that game lol! So sick back in the day. I heard the newer ones kinda suck though. Bummer.

kinda off-topic, but if you give it a couple months you can usually find emulated copies of DS games. I've still got to play through pokemon black and the new golden sun at some point...dont want to dish out the money for a ds just for those 2 games tho
eXg TryHaRd
Forum Visitor

Post by eXg TryHaRd »

GOLDEN SUN WAS THE GAME!!!!! What with the Djinn and everything omfg! (NERD :P)
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg TryHaRd wrote:GOLDEN SUN WAS THE GAME!!!!! What with the Djinn and everything omfg! (NERD :P)
haha! Yea Golden Sun is prob one of my favorite rpg series of all time. Those games were sick.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Tryhard, don't worry about the haters, hehe, I USED to be one OF them.

I've been PC Gaming before it was even cool, doing old school dialup modem to modem games. Only ever played consoles to kill time, and up until recently, they really haven't had much mojo.

I think the ONE thing that has given consoles a BAD rep was the fact that when comparing it to the players, clans, teams that we would see in PC gaming, consolers used to be alot younger, and it seemed more of a muckity muck filled with kiddies.

If I can try to play a console, then ANYONE can. I'm about as anti console as they come.

Will post more on this tonight, but I'm giving it a try. Why ?? I would rather try to INCLUDE more people into EXG, than EXclude them.

Return to “Console Gaming”