POST YOUR LOVE FOR THE GEARS!!!

Everything G.O.W.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

POST YOUR LOVE FOR THE GEARS!!!

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Wheres those pics of you guys PWN'ING IN GEARS!!!!

heres mines Pwning in my Pj's again, Pic taken Off a damn Phone cam: my son's gotton so big hasnt he?

This pictures 2 years OLD!! This is when i did nothing but PLAY GEARS!!

Look at that beard!!.. "LOOK AT THOSE BAGS UNDER MY EYES!" still can see them altho i tried to hide it by pulling my hat over them..This was when i would pull damn near all nighters for weeks in row on gears, i went threw 2 xbox's back then due to over heating>> ROCKING A GEARS SHIRT IN MY Pj's

LMAO
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
HoLLoWbr
Forum N00b

Post by HoLLoWbr »

ROFL, you're really an addicted man!

well, i dun have any pics here in which i'm related to GeOW, but i can tell ya, i'm a fanatic too :D
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

damn dude.
nothing says dedication like body odor and broken xbox's.

8)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hehehe, dedication and more.

I don't have any pics of that particular addiction. I always turn OFF the webcam when playing OCrack, for safety. :)

PuN
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Hehehe, dedication and more.

I don't have any pics of that particular addiction. I always turn OFF the webcam when playing OCrack, for safety. :)

PuN
might brake the camera...and blow up the house...and leave the city without power...and accidentally start a nuclear launch sequence somewhere.
so in other words, pun playing ogame ends the world :twisted:

jago playing gears ends the galaxy :twisted: :twisted:

phenom playing Pony Tales ends the UNIVERSE!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

Yo Jago, I just got to play this game for the first time on the 360 yesterday, and I must say, I'm impressed. It's an awesome looking game, and the battles can get pretty intense. The whole 3rd person perspective takes some getting used to, but after a bunch of the same old 1st person shooters, it's refreshing. Sadly, I only rented it, but other people in my household with jobs might want it for themselves. :wink:
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

A Contrombarafamellopet wrote:Yo Jago, I just got to play this game for the first time on the 360 yesterday, and I must say, I'm impressed. It's an awesome looking game, and the battles can get pretty intense. The whole 3rd person perspective takes some getting used to, but after a bunch of the same old 1st person shooters, it's refreshing. Sadly, I only rented it, but other people in my household with jobs might want it for themselves. :wink:

you think it looks nice on Xbox 360, you should see it on Pc running on Wills 9800 gx2 or on my machine with this qx9650 oc'ed.. & plus u can use keyboard & mouse on the pc version :wink: its what i use..
eXg. Lucky-Shot
Forum Visitor

Post by eXg. Lucky-Shot »

he he he i went trew 3 xbox 360 :( :( 2 due to overheating and the last one had the circle of death !!!!!!!!!!!!!! or ring of death what ever its called :evil: :evil:

Return to “Gears of War”