[APP]conVicted

When recruitment is open, to be considered, get on the list
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

[APP]conVicted

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

I heard from exg for a while now from friends of mine that are in exg like pheon1x and others

The games i'm applying for are mainly doom 3 and some cs:s

My name is Christopher but people call me chris or conVictec :p

Im exactly 13 and will be going on 14 and mature for my age

Canada

I'd like to be in exg but its a really cool clan.got a nice name and use got some skillz and i'd like to be apart of your team and join the rest of my friends and see what i've really been missing.If i get in exg i'd also like to add that i will be here for the long term and always ready to back use up at any time.Im a legit player and love the thrills of doom 3,and always trying new things.

My xfire account is : dl2eam

on the site i registered as convicted or conVicted cuz i messed up the registration and needed to re-apply xD and my name here well use can see, im here to have fun and join the family, im not exactly a competitve player i just play for fun but im pretty good when i have to be and would be really happy if i got accepted into your crew,thanks.
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

Hey, Welcome to the forums, Glad to see ya hit the forums

Good Luck!
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

thx

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

thx man,hope i make it i'll hang with u but like u did ima prob wait a week cuz i got lotz of plans and s**t but if i make it things will change :)
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

hey man.. I posted to your original app apparently.. haha.. anyways.. I hope you hang with us either way and get some games in one way or another. I'm one of the long time vets here and always love to see new peeps.. whether someone new to competitive gaming or gaming in general. I think you will find your stay here fun if you make it into the team or as a member of the forums and a friend of eXg.

To give you a rude awakening.. I was a competitive player from the start and it took me all of about 3-4 months to get in my first competetive gaming team, and my brother was the leader. ;) I had to prove I was good enough to be here kinda thing as well as showcase the qualities of being part of a serious team. So eXg. is much more developed than the other team I am talking about. It isn't easy.. but Like I said I think this is a very inviting place for developing gamers to aquire the tools to play at a high level. add us up on Xfire and get some games in with us. :)

You play any quake live?

p1nghax, aka the fragmaster
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

hey

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

lol cool yea 4sure ill add use and i hope i make it in and im sure i can proove to use that im a good and chilled player and can take a joke ;)
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

dudes

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

saw use in game didnt use my actual name tho hehe
eXg. zabOmb!
Doom 3

Post by eXg. zabOmb! »

hey thanks for apping man.. and doing correctly lol. my app was an epic failure . but anyways i think ull be a good additon to the clan ur deffinately nice enough and cool enough :) so in my opinion. pheon1x has a good taste in friends so good luck.. hope u make it.. soon =D
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

eXg. zabOmb! wrote:so in my opinion. pheon1x has a good taste in friends so good luck..
Lol Thanks man
:D
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

lol

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

wish me luck :D
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

big luck :)
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show

Return to “Recruitment”