What is your current age?
15-20

Which region/country do you live in?
USA

Why do you want to join eXg.?
Because I'm looking for a good gaming clan for call of duty 4

What is your Xfire Account name?
Alphawolf2010

Have you registered on the official eXg. site? If yes, leave your registered username.
Yes, Alphawolf
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Welcome to exg forums, get on vent, stay active on the forums and get to know us in game and on x-fire and you should be fine

GL with the app dude

Edit:

15-20?

Alphawofl2010 as of 8:53 pm sept 11 2010 doesn't exist
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
eXg. Missy
EXG Hottie

Post by eXg. Missy »

Welcome to the forums. Good luck on your application!
Go ahead and throw a bio up so we can all get to know a little more about you.
Stay active and get to know people!
Goodluck!

-Missy
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

We are currently starting an Call of duty modern warfare 2 team. I do not know how many of us are still playin cod 4 :?

Good luck on the APP
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

I understand that this is the internet, and no one really wants their info out there. But if you're going to join this clan, your going to have to trust us, and we're going to have to trust you.

We had a member for years who lived a life online, that was 100% completely different than his real life. He lied about everything. He was one of the best members our clan has ever had.

But, it's not going to happen again. As the team captain of Cod4 and Cod6, I will require an age. If you wish to give it in private, that's fine, but it is a requirement.

Other members may not agree, but this is a family more than it is a group of people. Sure we all have secrets, but age? Come on, I'm 17. December 17th, 1992. What do I have to hide?

Good luck with the app :P
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

eXg. Phenom wrote:I understand that this is the internet, and no one really wants their info out there. But if you're going to join this clan, your going to have to trust us, and we're going to have to trust you.

We had a member for years who lived a life online, that was 100% completely different than his real life. He lied about everything. He was one of the best members our clan has ever had.

But, it's not going to happen again. As the team captain of Cod4 and Cod6, I will require an age. If you wish to give it in private, that's fine, but it is a requirement.

Other members may not agree, but this is a family more than it is a group of people. Sure we all have secrets, but age? Come on, I'm 17. December 17th, 1992. What do I have to hide?

Good luck with the app :P
Phenom, I sit in the middle of this because exg should be able to trust him as he should us and he should tell us his age, BUT if he didn't get in exg then everyone who visits the site and exg will know his age if he wanted them to know or not?
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
Alphawolf
Forum N00b

Post by Alphawolf »

Well I posted a Bio, BUUUUT idk how to get pictures from my documents onto the die, so any help telling em how would be thankful :D
Alphawolf
Forum N00b

Post by Alphawolf »

LOL onto the "Die" Sorry meant Bio
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

Alphawolf wrote:Well I posted a Bio, BUUUUT idk how to get pictures from my documents onto the die, so any help telling em how would be thankful :D

Upload them via photo bucket.

BTW Not all of us have the same view about your age. Thats YOUR choice and I accept that. I really don't think its anyone's business what your age is as long as you don't act like your under 9 years old lol.

Again, welcome to eXg.

Please feel free to add me to xfire and or steam.

Steam/xfire - coolunit
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg. Phenom wrote: We had a member for years who lived a life online, that was 100% completely different than his real life. He lied about everything. He was one of the best members our clan has ever had.
..I smell a contradiction.

eXg. Phenom wrote: But, it's not going to happen again. As the team captain of Cod4 and Cod6, I will require an age. If you wish to give it in private, that's fine, but it is a requirement.
....... :roll:
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Hadriel wrote:
eXg. Phenom wrote: We had a member for years who lived a life online, that was 100% completely different than his real life. He lied about everything. He was one of the best members our clan has ever had.

eXg. Phenom wrote: But, it's not going to happen again. As the team captain of Cod4 and Cod6, I will require an age. If you wish to give it in private, that's fine, but it is a requirement.

Nah, I don't want another Perf incident. No contradiction.
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg. Phenom wrote:
Hadriel wrote:

Nah, I don't want another Perf incident. No contradiction.

You said in your post that he was one of the best members exg. ever had (which is truth), then said that can't happen again. Maybe I am the only one confused by this...eXg doesn't want the best members?

btw, The whole perf thing wasn't an incident, regardless of his name and age, we all got to know Mason. And to this day if he were alive, I would still trust him even after having lied about his age. Sure we were all shocked, but we were far more devastated for his situation rather than the fact that he lied to us about his age and name.

Regardless, this dude isn't even lying, so how can he deceive anyone and create a "situation" if he's being straight up with you and simply not disclosing his name. I dont understand the comparison.

Not that I support providing a range for your age... I think it's kind of dumb tbh, no one can figure out who you are just by providing your actual age. Nonetheless, I don't see how respecting his confidentiality can be that much of an issue for the cod team...
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

I see how your confused. I was simply saying that Perf was one of our best members, regardless of what happened between his eXg life and his real life. I just want to avoid another bad situation is all. It starts with age, and soon people will start saying "west coast-east coast" for location, and "John Smith" for name. I just feel like if people can't be straight up with us, than what's the point? Would you put 15-20 on a job application? Sure, this isn't a job, but we use the age in the same exact way, it affects the application.
There is a huge difference between a 15 year old applicant, and a 20 year old applicant, that's all I'm getting at. I do respect people's privacy, but I'm really not pulling teeth, age is not your social security number.
eXg. Missy
EXG Hottie

Post by eXg. Missy »

Agreed. He posted his age in his bio, So it's all good now!

Return to “Recruitment”