No votes
Super Camel tastic ultra humps yes!
57%

Total votes: 7
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Ground Zero = back? damn right!

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

Ok, well iv worked out my s**t RL wise and im ready to get back into online gaming. So the question is.

Will you take lil ol' GZ back? :P :D

Please? :cry:

lol

GZ
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

Lol Ya sure =D
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

I'm sure Pile has a spot open in his fake anti Wog fellowship
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

I dunno bro ya left exg chilled wit cd then want to come back :lol: get a game of d3 in wit me and we can become good friends ! :D
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

eXg. SunTzu wrote:I'm sure Pile has a spot open in his fake anti Wog fellowship
Yeah I think they are lieing. Its kinda funny. They both seem to think everyones buying it - I'm not. :S Cd gets anoying to. All the do is bash people - gets old. For the record I didn't even really chill with them. Barly even said hi to most of them. Only reason I was over there is because bong pissed me off with the anti - eXg BS > lamo

LoL :P

@ Con - Ok lets play I will epicly fail while you rape my ass xD
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Nah
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

GZ, to be honest. I dont know if I can trust you. That doesnt mean I dont think your a cool dude. However, that does mean that there is always room to grow.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. CaMeL wrote:GZ, to be honest. I dont know if I can trust you. That doesnt mean I dont think your a cool dude. However, that does mean that there is always room to grow.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

eXg. CaMeL wrote:GZ, to be honest. I don't know if I can trust you. That doesn't mean I don't think your a cool dude. However, that does mean that there is always room to grow.

OK Camel + Phenom understandable.

What can I do to earn back that trust? :wink: Could I have some suggestions please? I do realize that it was a bit sketchy me hangin around CD for that short period of time. But mind you I did not become one of them. Wether or not you want to believe me is totally up to you.

My leaving post was the absoult trouth. I just started online gaming like what? yesterday I believe check my xfire 8)

I am open for suggestions guys. I'm not one to hold grudges this is the internet - we are like pen pals, we are boud to piss where we are not ment to from time to time.

Gz :wink:
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Gz, you and me are cool not sure If this is what any one is thinking or if it is my place but my opinion from some experience Is

your suggestion is not to ask for suggestions, you don't mature and grow up from suggestions it just happens

To say the least I still got tons of that to do I'm only 14 1/2, But I have gone a long way from since I first applied to exg :)
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Ok everyone get ready to laugh,

I do actually agree Conviction on this one! :lol: :lol: ! LoL a first.

I am going to explain something to you all that might clear some foggyness in the water. I posted a while ago that I needed to go afk from online gaming, clanning etc. The reason why I did that instead of just saying I'm going afk is because I liked eXg so much that I didn't want to think about it when my mind needed to be set in a different place. Now I know this wasn't the EXACTLY right thing to do but It was what I thought the right thing to do, and maybe I needed and I was afraid that something like this was going to happen and didn't know if I had the balls to do it or even deal with the consequences later, and for that I am sorry.

I do realize that I did hang around CD for a bit which made things a bit sketchy, and hell yeah I'd be a little skeptical to. Wrath and his silly little powers of screwing with eXg. Really I think its dumb to call a long hard vengeance on the internet. Sure if someone stole your kid yeah, go kill em. But if someone just said a word you didn't like don't blow up and have a hissy fit seriously. Like go soak your head LoL. There was word at one point that I had joined CD, I didn't, to believe me or not to believe me is YOUR choice in general. But I didn't. If I made you think that then again, I am sorry.

I know I can come off rough on xfire, msn, PMs, and on the forums. But I don't mean to. Just crapy text communitcation. As you can see I have been working on that ;) If I have done anything to disearn your trust, piss you off, do something you didn't like then I am truly sorry.

It took me this long to realize what eXg.Vamp said actually made some sense. Expect for the Canadian bangin insults that was not cool! lol! :oops: :wink: :arrow: I was making a fool out of myself when really I should have been doing something more productive. In the end there is ALWAYS room for everyon to grow and no one is perfect in this life and I don't think anyone will be. We all have to expect we've done something wrong. So again,

Sorry again Exterme Gaming Clan.

eXg.Ground Zero Wrote:
Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. ~Richard Bach
I guess this is our meeting again. So now I say

Au revoir eXg for the time being, not goodbye............. :wink:
Last edited by eXg.Ground Zero on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

eXg. TrueGift wrote:Gz, you and me are cool not sure If this is what any one is thinking or if it is my place but my opinion from some experience Is

your suggestion is not to ask for suggestions, you don't mature and grow up from suggestions it just happens

To say the least I still got tons of that to do I'm only 14 1/2, But I have gone a long way from since I first applied to exg :)
I gotta say Con you and me have gotten off on the wrong foot so many times its not even funny. Sometimes I gotta admit I fckin hated you! :lol:

Now I don't think I am able to say that. Your a cool guy buddy. You just come off wrong sometimes. I think this is a new start for us ;)

GZ
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

I accept your apology I hope you mean everything you say this time, no more s**t between us alright exactly as you said words on the internet are simply words over a pc so let this be a new start!

:D Now it's to see what phenom and everyone thinks hes got a big heart and if he believes in something he supports it but when hes let down... Maybe he will take it as a new start as well just don't screw up..

:D But that isn't entirely up to me :p
eXg. Missy
EXG Hottie

Post by eXg. Missy »

I dont want ur a** in here bro

:wink: :wink: :wink: :P

Return to “Recruitment”