Post by hadriel »

Didn't you leave like a month ago?
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:01 pm ;)
Forum Groupie

Post by .... »

Normally i don't interfear in this, but Jacob, i think Camel has a point.

You need to become a stable person, seen you hop to many times from one clan to another.

You're a young man, but you need to learn some valuable lessons in life.

You're a smart kid, without a doubt, but unstable.

If you can handle that, in any clan you would be a good member.

Salut bro :wink:
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Where the no vote button at?
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Ground Zero wrote:Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:01 pm ;)
Lol, not that I'm bashing or think you should not be let back in, but I find it pretty hard to believe that your real life status has changed that significantly in just 5 weeks.. Why couldn't you have just taken a break for a few weeks?
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Hadriel wrote:
Lol, not that I'm bashing or think you should not be let back in, but I find it pretty hard to believe that your real life status has changed that significantly in just 5 weeks.. Why couldn't you have just taken a break for a few weeks?
I've explained this to sevril people. I needed a break I was REALLY stressed out. at that time I was taking Scuba lessons, my NLS, school ANDDDD tootering a friend in a subject so I was super busy. things CAN change in that amount of time. The only reason I left is because I did NOT need eXg on my mind. I just needed to leave for a bit shut it out of my brain.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

BugZz wrote:Where the no vote button at?

Dude, I know you don't like me and that's cool :wink: But mind you I have no problem with you, and I don't quite understand the hate you drive towards me. I do know that you have left a few times for a variety of reasons so why is it when I need to leave for personal s**t you have to get all mad and rude? I am not trying to be ignorant or rude im just curious. Sorry if I come of that way though.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

aw buggz hates us all
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Ground Zero wrote:
Hadriel wrote:
I've explained this to sevril people. I needed a break I was REALLY stressed out. at that time I was taking Scuba lessons, my NLS, school ANDDDD tootering a friend in a subject so I was super busy. things CAN change in that amount of time. The only reason I left is because I did NOT need eXg on my mind. I just needed to leave for a bit shut it out of my brain.
I do agree with you that it is a bit sketchy. But I don't know what to tell you man. Crap gets worked out fast sometimes. :wink:
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Ground Zero wrote:

Dude, I know you don't like me and that's cool :wink: But mind you I have no problem with you, and I don't quite understand the hate you drive towards me. I do know that you have left a few times for a variety of reasons so why is it when I need to leave for personal s**t you have to get all mad and rude? I am not trying to be ignorant or rude im just curious. Sorry if I come of that way though.
the forums have been nice and quite now since you've been gone.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

BugZz wrote:
Ground Zero wrote:

the forums have been nice and quite now since you've been gone.
That's all? Aw common Bugz me and conviction fight all the time we just keep it private now :lol: Besides the fact thats really your only issue ? I really don't think that any reason for a flat out "Where the no butten" post. Like common. lightin up. 8)
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Will is mad because I told him no to sexy time last night, again.
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

@Ground Zero: I don't think bugz means it as.. abruptly as he said it, don't take it the wrong way too much I know that's your friend thing to do but.. :roll: :lol: :P
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

eXg. Phenom wrote:Will is mad because I told him no to sexy time last night, again.
You cock blockin mofo
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. CaMeL wrote:
eXg. Phenom wrote:Will is mad because I told him no to sexy time last night, again.
You cock blockin mofo
I'm a tease :)

Return to “Recruitment”