~eXg TryHaRd's application~

When recruitment is open, to be considered, get on the list
eXg TryHaRd
Forum Visitor

~eXg TryHaRd's application~

Post by eXg TryHaRd »

Where did you hear about eXg. from? eXg Hollowpoint

Which games are you applying for? Call of Duty: Black Ops, or any Xbox360 online multiplayer game.

What is your name? Eric 'TryHaRd' Ray

What is your current age? 18

Which region/country do you live in? Virginia/Eastern

Why do you want to join eXg.? Because I was directed here by Hollowpoint and it sounds like fun. Also the clan's reputation precedes itself. So far it's been pretty hilarious with pun and hollow.

What is your Xfire Account name? pshh, im a straight console gamer.

Have you registered on the official eXg. site? If yes, leave your registered username. Well, I registered for forums, and yes, I registered on the official site. I'm still waiting for that email, yet I don't expect it to come, so I'll probably just redo it at some point.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

Welcome aboard!
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Do you play SF4?
eXg TryHaRd
Forum Visitor

Post by eXg TryHaRd »

Thanks! :)

and what is SF4? sorry.
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

Welcome to the team !
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg TryHaRd wrote:Thanks! :)

and what is SF4? sorry.
I'm guessing that's a no :P street fighter 4
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Re: ~eXg TryHaRd's application~

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

eXg TryHaRd wrote: What is your Xfire Account name? pshh, im a straight console gamer.

-sigh- here it comes. eXg is turning to the dark side of gaming.. -Cry's-

Welcome aboard none the less.
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

Nice Eric!!! glad you FINALLY got on and posted! :shock: :wink: :twisted:
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

Ok guys wth >>>???? Dark side of gaming? ? man I would wager any XB player could more than handle any one person on here.... Its starting to piss me off ...I mean really? why the negativity.? What could you possible be scared of? This is supposed to be a union to HELP eXg expand and become more than what it is now .... And thats a PROBLEM????? wow Some of you kids need to grow the f**k up.....period.
eXg TryHaRd
Forum Visitor

Post by eXg TryHaRd »

Haha thanks everyone!

Yeah I don't see it as the "dark side of gaming", just a way to make sure you dont spend thousands of dollars into a computer system just to have the better quality and operations over the next guy. Why not simply invest in a $250 dollar system + $40 dollar game and play on an equal level where it takes true strategy and straight skill to kill the next player before you are killed?

But I must admit it's a lot better playing on a mouse and keyboard, lol. Feels more like you have direct control over your movements and actions. :P :lol: 8) :D :!: :!:
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Pheon1x (and others). Believe me that I thought LONG and hard about trying to include consoles for EXG. Pheon1x, you know me well enough to know that I'm about as much of a console hater as there ever was, hehe.

BUT, let me say this. For any of you who do not YET know TryHard, he reminds me of Matt back in the hayday of D3. Solid, professional, and gets the kills everytime, and then some. I understand the reluctance to consoles, and this was NEVER meant to be a replacement for PC Gaming, because that's, the s**t, and we know it, love it, and do it. As I've stated in other threads, I am at least trying to give my XBSlim a chance.

I have played many matches with HollowPo1nt, and TryHard, and I can say that I vouch for him. If anyone thinks I've spent the years I have here, only to turn a blind eye, hehe, think again.

Welcome aboard TryHard.
eXg TryHaRd
Forum Visitor

Post by eXg TryHaRd »

Much appreciated, Pun! Thanks big guy! Can't wait to get more into it with everyone!

Return to “Recruitment”