Application SoFresh - quakelive

When recruitment is open, to be considered, get on the list
SoFresh
Forum N00b

Application SoFresh - quakelive

Post by SoFresh »

Whats up guys, here is my app

Where did you hear about eXg. from?
I was pubbing with a member from exg, 1d, in quakelive and asked him more about the clan...

Which games are you applying for? (Doom 3, CSS, Q4, TF2, COD4, etc)

I am applying for quakelive

What is your name? (In format: First Name "alias" Last name... ex. Matt "Matt110189" Cowan)

Emre "SoFresh" Karagoz

What is your current age?

Which region/country do you live in?

NYC, USA
Why do you want to join eXg.?

I am a gamer... I love competitive gaming... I am good at working with a team and want to stay on the same team for years even if I change games
What is your Xfire Account name? (www.xfire.com)
AIM sn : clubdriver
Have you registered on the official eXg. site? If yes, leave your registered username. (www.exg-clan.com)
Nope

I played counter strike in CAL-i in the versions before 1.3
my name was p0p-i then

I am relatively new to quakelive, but have played quake3arena for some time... I really like quakelive and want to join up with some guys that take it seriously and enjoy competition
SoFresh
Forum N00b

Post by SoFresh »

exg. 1d's name on the board is tr0j4n and silicon:ammo ... in case of confusion... arite later guys
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

Welcome to the forums, good luck with app
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Hey, good to see someone trying to join for QL. :) I'd love to play ya, but right now I'm getting ready to go overseas. I might get a 4 day break here in a week or two, and then I'd like to get a few games in with you if you have the time. What gametypes do you usually play? I mostly do duel and CTF, but I'll pretty much play them all. Feel free to add me on there under dorkiz if you'd like. Good luck with the app, and welcome to the forums!
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

hey man.. I will definintely play.. I need the practice.. look for eXg. p1nghax.
SoFresh
Forum N00b

Post by SoFresh »

awesome... im down to play whenever... as for game modes i like to play... i basically like everything except perhaps FFA.... i really enjoy CA then CTF ... but with modes like CTF i still need to learn a lot of the advanced team stratgies etc... that should be cool tho i will look for you guys
eXg. Pheon1x
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Pheon1x »

Hey, GL with the App

Nice to meet ya and welcome to the forums.
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Do you duel much?
SoFresh
Forum N00b

Post by SoFresh »

I have in q3arena and a bit in quakelive... I have pretty good aim so i fair well, however the main reason i want to join a clan is to have someone more advanced then me speed up my learning process with things that take longer to pick up, but easy to understand... for example controlling armors or weapons on certain maps... what paths to take at which spawns... etc etc... things that are easy to learn but without a teacher or partner... could take months... whereas i can pick it all up in a weekend and build from there on what i learned

How many members play quakelive? Lets play this evening if the Lakers blow out the magic early haha
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

i play QL but i suck tho ^^

and im far from the US haha

but anyways good luck on the app :)
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

I'll keep you posted when I get back home so we can have a few games together, but like I mentioned before, I'm going to Iraq again so I won't be able to play hardly at all for about a year. Meh, it happens, but it's good money.
SoFresh
Forum N00b

Post by SoFresh »

thats cool let me know man

Return to “Recruitment”