po1ntBlank's bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
Aw3somo.
Forum Regular

po1ntBlank's bio

Post by Aw3somo. »

I never posted my bio in the past so here it is:

Name: Claudio Gabrielli

Nationality: Canadian, my parents are both Italian

City: Montreal, Quebec, Canada (yes, I'm a frog)

Current job: commercial/Industrial electrician

Marital status: I have a girlfriend, she is 23 years old, have been with her for 5 years

Sports: I train kickboxing for now 9 years over, I love the sport. I have not yet got into the ring in a real kickboxing match, but i do some sparring with my training buddies and it gets intense but I cannot risk breaking my hands or something, I need them for work lol, hockey and base-ball. I broke my shin bone 4 months ago or so, but from falling off a 10 foot ladder lol. Not from kickboxing, how ironic. At least im paid though.

Hobbies: I like games of course. I don't invest too much time in gaming however, about 30 mins to 1 hr a day

PC:
9800GT @core clock:710 - shader clock: 1775 - memory clock: 1100
E8400 @ 3.2ghz
Evga 680i SLI 1333 fsb supported, 1200Mhz RAM
Kingston HyperX RAM 4-3-4-12 1200 Mhz
Screen Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19 inch 4:3 screen (planing on getting 16:9)

Favorite food: Meat

Favorite movie: Fight Club (not for the violence but for the message, many people don't understand this movie the way they should.. its not about violence.)

Favorite mma fighter: Lyoto Machida (UFC Light Heavyweight champion)

Favorite music: Electronic music, hip-hop (not gangster s**t), rock n roll

Favorite car: Infinity G35/37

Favorite game: Doom 3 (even cod4 didn't last for me, I'm still back in d3)

Favorite beer: Stella Artois

Favorite singer/rapper: Marshall "Eminem - Slim Shady) Mathers, truly one of the only very talented "alive" artist we have this generation. Very controversial, but I try to see beyond the violent image he portrays.

I don't like: Reading. i am not stupid though, just handicapped to an extent when it comes to knowledge, which is has almost nothing to do with intelligence.

I don't like: Gangsters, or whoever acts like them (losers). Gangster music is the most listened music by youth... sex money and drugs aren't a good example

**EDIT** I must insist on explaining that I don't care about how someone dresses or if he acts immaturely. im talking about bad people. however they look

I don't like: Violence. Don't get me wrong mixed martial arts looks violent, but its a sport. I am against street fighting 100%

I don't like: Drunks. Especially those who act like fools.
Last edited by Aw3somo. on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xfire: aw3somo
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Re: po1ntBlank's bio

Post by eXg. Phenom »

po1ntBlank wrote:
Favorite food: Meat

You're in :)
Phobia!
Forum N00b

Post by Phobia! »

nice bio dude i like mma to and i still love d3 also lol glad to c the bio up =]]
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Nice BIO, and glad to know a lot more about you now. I do second MEAT as a daily staple. :)

I am perhaps in agreement with not overstating how someone looks, as for me, actions speak louder, far louder.
Aw3somo.
Forum Regular

Post by Aw3somo. »

actions speak louder, far louder.

exactly :wink:
SunTzu

Re: po1ntBlank's bio

Post by SunTzu »

po1ntBlank wrote:Sports: I train kickboxing for now 9 years over, I love the sport. I have not yet got into the ring in a real kickboxing match, but i do some sparring with my training buddies and it gets intense but I cannot risk breaking my hands or something, I need them for work lol, hockey and base-ball. I broke my shin bone 4 months ago or so, but from falling off a 10 foot ladder lol. Not from kickboxing, how ironic. At least im paid though.
I don't like: Drunks. Especially those who act like fools.
Dude i so mis that wish i could still train :(
I love drinking ^^ but only Dorkiz acts retarted :p
Aw3somo.
Forum Regular

Post by Aw3somo. »

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind people who drink. I dislike those who act violently or childishly (very) while under the influence.

Dont even get me started on Drunking and Driving. Yes you read right, its not a typo, Drunking and Driving. The amount for everyone is different but the law says 0.08 That is not fair to many people who are actually able to drive at that limit.

I'm talking about the ones who know they cant drive but still do. The ones who walk crooked, throw up anywhere, act like sexual pedophiles (expression)... then decide to drive. The usual excuse they have is "I thought I was ok". Unfortunately most of those folks had to clue what so ever of what shape they were in due to the strong effect alcohol can provide. Sometimes, it kinda makes them innocent. I find that ironic in its own way lol

I almost lost my future (hopefully) stepbrother to drinking and driving. "Almost" sounds less bad does it? Wrong. Unfortunately he now suffers from permanent brain damage. In other words... better off dead. Harsh words, I know.

There are so many ways to hurt yourself and I aint the best example out there even though I dont drink... i use illicit substances. Is that better? I dont know... I know alcohol is LEGAL/available everywhere and thats one of the many reasons why I think its more dangerous. imo of course : )

In moderation and occasional drunking' (without the driving or course)... its ok.

P.S.: I know I type allot. I'm aware. x_O
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Pointblank for president!

Return to “BIOS”