pointB|ank's application

When recruitment is open, to be considered, get on the list
Aw3somo.
Forum Regular

pointB|ank's application

Post by Aw3somo. »

Ok to make a story short I feel ready to join. I mostly play doom 3 however I am willing to learn games like cod4 and even quake, I still dont understand why I always disliked it.

Anyways Im not much of a vent talker, I prefer xfire. If I do its usually in cod4 but i havent played in months. I was not bad considering the very low star rating I had (lack of good weapons and especially those red dot laser aims).

I guess I did make this long story long. Anywhoo here is my bio:

http://www.exg-clan.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?t=9021

Answers to standard questions:

Where did you hear about eXg. from? doom 3

Which games are you applying for? Answered above and in bio

What is your name? view bio

What is your current age? view bio

Which region/country do you live in? view bio

Why do you want to join eXg.? I dont want to get into details about why I left my previous clan. However I get along very well with many of your d3 members like phenom, tyrant, shooter (when hes on), phobia, zabomb, hollowpoint (even though we had some issues 1-2 years ago, mostly me being cocky sry..) etc..

Im aware and I think you all know there was a time I was trash talking against exg myself. Mostly due to the fact that is all the clan talks about. I was kinda blinded but phenom opened my eyes. then phobia came along and I realized.. these guys are nice.

So when I did tell ever1 how I felt about it, Tyrant actually posts 2 or 3 very nice posts, we never used to speak but he seems very happy im out of cd.

theres many reasons why I want to join a stronger and especially more positive team... but the main reason is to have fun.

What is your Xfire Account name? aw3somo

pB
xfire: aw3somo
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Re: pointB|ank's application

Post by eXg. Phenom »

po1ntBlank wrote: I was kinda blinded but phenom opened my eyes.
What can I say, I have the powers. :)

Thanks for applying my friend.

Let it go on record, that if Point makes it in, thats like the 4th guy in a row i've personally recruited or help get into exg. cookie please.
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

Good luck with app

:)

Try Qlive
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

Any friend of Phenom that sees the sham that cd really is, is a friend of mine 8)

Good luck on the app my Doom 3 friend :D
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
Ducki]\[shotS
Forum Bot

Post by Ducki]\[shotS »

we are a sham 8)
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

First off Welcome point and GL.

Second lets not make this a shooting match. If it does turn into that than point I would ask you to PM a admin or app and we will keep it. Keep it clean guys.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Ducki]\[shotS wrote:we are a sham 8)
I don't about everyone else, but I like Duckinshots :) regardless of clan tag.

*edit* couldn't spell for shiyat.
Last edited by eXg. Phenom on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

eXg. Phenom wrote:
I don't about everyone else, but I luck Duckinshots :) regardless of clan tag.
Learn English Phenom
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. Ersatz wrote:
eXg. Phenom wrote:
I don't about everyone else, but I luck Duckinshots :) regardless of clan tag.
Learn English Phenom
Oh you already know I got my dictionary sitting right next to my computer.

k1ller498
Forum Elite

Post by k1ller498 »

:D
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I would like to state for the record that CD is not a sham, and I have quite a few friends there. Duck, and Killer are but two. I don't like how it's run, but I have my own clan to worry about. I do not inject myself into other clan's, as that is there issue, not mine. I miss getting some games in with ya Duck.

:)

PuN
Aw3somo.
Forum Regular

Post by Aw3somo. »

SC 937-0176 CEC, Spec1al K, Duck, Kalas, Bong/Libertine, Exodus, Lefty, Alucard ... im probably forgetting some, especially those who left; are all great folks.

Wog, The Hundred Gunner, Sancho, Kaervek the Mercy..w/e, HAPPY TREE FRIEND/VITIUM LOKI/PSYCH (if or if he isnt still cd\), Kevin323 (sorta, thought he was cool..)... are f*****g assholes. PuN, in my opinion, Wog and THG are the MAIN reasons that clan is managed like a piece of s**t. (especially THG, ever1 in that clan licks his ass, from what I see he is WORTHLESS)

P.S.: cd\'s I dont give a FLYING F U C K about what you think of me, even those who I considered and still do as good/kind online people.

Wog is the biggest dissapointment Ive ever witnessed. You two face #(%*(*#%!!! I regret sending you 600$ worth of components. Youfucked me over, calling everyone hackers when they destroy you. YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!! Accept it. The times you beat me, I wasnt even trying and LAUGHING hard. Not at you, but now I am. Vinzzo was right, I never try when I fight you. You're too much of an immature BABY in defeat.

Delete the thread exg, w/e. my two cents. IDGAF

Damn, this helps for my app. Just being honest.
Aw3somo.
Forum Regular

Post by Aw3somo. »

They replied, I replied once again
Killer, im sorry, like I said, I could of forgot people, your a cool ass dude. But who cares anyways right? Its over, Im just HONEST enough to let you guys know whats on my mind.

Psych (.... chose another name please man, you're a disgrace), 3 things;

1. I am so sic and tired of wasting my time on this forum. Its worthless of my time and yours.

Point I haven't bothered to acknowledge you in months, but you remembered all three of my past aliases. Thanks bro that means alot.

You are nothing, never were never was. That is why you cant even manage to stay in cd\ and not have to change your names 3 times after making an ass of yourself (yes just like me, but I never put my "tail" between my legs, you Dog), talking about that lack of BALLS... here's my last point;

When the going gets tough you bail. You tuck your tail between your legs so far it's tickling the brown nose you've got inside the newest leader's ass hole.

Whos the one who changed names three (3) T H R E E times? Who's the ones thats missing balls after making an ass of himself? You talk about me putting my tail between my legs... you're wrong. I got my FOOT up your ass 3 to 8 inches deep, depending on how much you dick you take, YES figure of speech.

There is no f*****g way I can explain why I am saying all this in writing. I've been keeping so much inside, things i've seen, things I've read, things I was told by cd\ members... all because I had pitty for what Wog had to go through medically.

Po1ntblank is PEACING out for good. Remark my words, I will stand by them.

thread deleted. and my IP is banned. hallelujah
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

[quote="eXg. ShooteR'"][quote="Libertine"]If this speeds your app up then good job.Join a clan that instils communist censorship and hack users.f*****g bs if you ask me .you way out of line Blank and thats coming for someone who was your bud[/quote]

Actually you hit it head on, that is EXACTLY what we do here. Especially me. I don't play doom 3 for fun, I actually just hack people.[/quote]

this guy's one smart cookie aint he
Libertine
Forum Visitor

Post by Libertine »

tyrant you do realize exg have been spreading rumours that you got kicked for hacking
Shooter this isnt aimed at you its betweeen me and Blank

Return to “Recruitment”