hai im exo

When recruitment is open, to be considered, get on the list
exodus

Post by exodus »

eXg. Frag///aster wrote:Hey how is it going. Welcome to the forums and gl with your app. I think I need to slap Dorkiz on the wrist with this one. Don't need any crazy pictures up here. hehe.. tats are fine.. just well you know what I mean. As far as the CD stuff. no need to go all out and spam stuff against them. They are their own team and have different ideas and goals for their gaming team. We respect all our opposition here at eXg. Glad to have another member and again.. look forward to seeing you in game. :twisted:

this is what i like to see, no one and i mean NO ONE has said anything sincere to me since i have came here, and for this i thank you, now lets talk business

hj=10
bj=20
zj=50
exodus

Post by exodus »

eXg. ShooteR wrote:this thread is lame

then dont look at it
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

exodus wrote:
eXg. ShooteR wrote:this thread is lame

then dont look at it
No problem chief.
exodus

Post by exodus »

Cheif pokealottatwat
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

This thread is a fail and waste of hard drive space and bandwidth
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
exodus

Post by exodus »

BugZz wrote:This thread is a fail and waste of hard drive space and bandwidth

Fail is not a noun

Fail–verb (used without object)
1. to fall short of success or achievement in something expected, attempted, desired, or approved: The experiment failed because of poor planning.
2. to receive less than the passing grade or mark in an examination, class, or course of study: He failed in history.
3. to be or become deficient or lacking; be insufficient or absent; fall short: Our supplies failed.
4. to dwindle, pass, or die away: The flowers failed for lack of rain.
5. to lose strength or vigor; become weak: His health failed after the operation.
6. to become unable to meet or pay debts or business obligations; become insolvent or bankrupt.
7. (of a building member, structure, machine part, etc.) to break, bend, crush, or be otherwise destroyed or made useless because of an excessive load.
8. to stop functioning or operating: The electricity failed during the storm.

So in retrospect, YOU sir Fail.
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

I concur!
exodus

Post by exodus »

exodus wrote:
TyranT wrote:
I concur!

Fail is not a noun

Fail–verb (used without object)
1. to fall short of success or achievement in something expected, attempted, desired, or approved: The experiment failed because of poor planning.
2. to receive less than the passing grade or mark in an examination, class, or course of study: He failed in history.
3. to be or become deficient or lacking; be insufficient or absent; fall short: Our supplies failed.
4. to dwindle, pass, or die away: The flowers failed for lack of rain.
5. to lose strength or vigor; become weak: His health failed after the operation.
6. to become unable to meet or pay debts or business obligations; become insolvent or bankrupt.
7. (of a building member, structure, machine part, etc.) to break, bend, crush, or be otherwise destroyed or made useless because of an excessive load.
8. to stop functioning or operating: The electricity failed during the storm.

So in retrospect, YOU sir Fail.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

okay well.. this is something that now needs to be closed..
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

Closing thread due to bashing.

EXG,

If a bio is posted then do not, i repeat do not, bash in the bio nor anywhere. If you cant say something nice dont reply to the thread. I am trying to get exg and cd on the same page and reduce our stuggles against each other. DO NOT PUT FUEL TO THE FLAME.

as for exo, if you wish to post up your bio again please feel free to and welcome to the boards.

Return to “Recruitment”