Physical?

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXGunzz a.k.a eXg. Gifted a.k.a. the true gangsta of eXg. I miss that guy :)

Oh, and Camel, I know what else you store in that hump, and it's not clothesssss :D
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Guns actually used to use Gifted, which might explain some of the hesitation about Con using it, but none the less, I miss ma boi.

Young Gunz aka Gifted
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Guns actually used to use Gifted, which might explain some of the hesitation about Con using it, but none the less, I miss ma boi.

Young Gunz aka Gifted
what ever happened to him he was suddenly really active then suddenly gone.
Vamp
Open Roster

Post by Vamp »

Gunz.....man that guy was the best. Him and Jago. Now both have gone into thing air.

The things id do for a reunion for every that has ever worn the tag. Ares, Kodak, Gunz, Jago, Perf(RIP), Noface....The list goes on
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

If you guys don't want me to use the game because his was very similar I got a different 1 in mind lol
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg. TrueGift wrote:If you guys don't want me to use the game because his was very similar I got a different 1 in mind lol
It's not like he's active anymore and its not even a direct rip...if you like I'd just stick with it
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Hadriel wrote:
eXg. TrueGift wrote:If you guys don't want me to use the game because his was very similar I got a different 1 in mind lol
It's not like he's active anymore and its not even a direct rip...if you like I'd just stick with it
yeah i agree. if you want to keep it, you have every right to, and i dont think you will run into any problems. if you want to change it, you can do that too.

i just wouldn't advise changing your handle tooooo often. i feel like each time you do you lose a chunk of the reputation your last handle had, but idk.

Return to “General Public Chat”