Very Interesting night indeed.

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Very Interesting night indeed.

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

So tonight I decided to go out with my lesbian friend who just recently broke up with her girlfriend. We decided to go the gay club to try and help her do the lesbian thing. She told me tonight was girls night with a drag show, I thought ok well seeing hot girls make out could be fun, as long as I dont pay attention to the men dressed in women's clothes

OMG THAT WAS THE MOST FUCKED UP THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE (sorry for caps)

There were a total of 6 other girls there, none of which were attractive cause they were all butch lesbians.

I went to go get a drink at the bar, trying to charge me 3.25 for a bud light but only 2 dollars for a blue moon (prices a little fucked up)

I sat down to enjoy a smoke and my beer and my friend was doing the same. A "woman" got on stage and said lets welcome *insert gay ass stage name here* It was this old fat man dressed as a women and started to lip sing "Its raining men" OMG

After sitting down for an hour and having to en dour this array queerism I was ready to leave as it was getting time for last call. As we were walking outside this dude who is very very gay, like more gay than a monkey humping a football. Well he comes out holding a glass with some sort of pink drink in it with one of them umbrellas, opening the door to a VW Bug.

So that was my night.
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

I like gay people. But I guess my luck with lesbians is a bit better than yours. :P

I am such a fag hag for lesbians... :(

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Wow, and I thought I had an "off" night.

PuN
fantasyjack
Ogame Wing

Post by fantasyjack »

Nice Dude, and I remember when you told me "my ride is here, going to the club" thinking wow he`s going to go out for a rockin` time.
Hehe ;)
I guess you should have just went to the liqour, bought a 6 pack, bought a meatball sub, and fleet saved for the night, huh?
Ahh but you`ll be able to tell this story for years, so I guess thats something you`ll always have, huh?
LOL
Nice 1 dude!
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

Ersatz, that's really not a bad night, and I suspect you had fun laughing at the stage folk. I know I always do, when I get dragged along (get it, "dragged", nvm)

And dorkiz, ZOMG is that the SHOCKER?!?!

(Two in the pink and one in the stink!)
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Haha yea, Tommy. That girl is obsessed with it.
-_.\?
Forum Regular

Post by -_.\? »

omg!!!! Gay people at a gay club?????? Get over it.... what were you expecting exactly?
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

s3lf wrote:omg!!!! Gay people at a gay club?????? Get over it.... what were you expecting exactly?
hot lesbians making out, ... duh!! ;D
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

s3lf wrote:omg!!!! Gay people at a gay club?????? Get over it.... what were you expecting exactly?
It was not the gay people who freaked me out it was the old fat men in drag on stage that freaked me out.
eXg. Shedao Shai
Counter-Strike Source

Post by eXg. Shedao Shai »

tell the truth ersatz.. its truly taht u were jealous and wanted to be on stage dressed up with them...
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

Cause you know!
Mogwai {KAN}
Forum Bot

Post by Mogwai {KAN} »

dork..that chick on the right looks hot..and come up to Buffalo and get a Labbat Blue..much better beer...

-The Mog-
ImageImage
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

Mogwai wrote:dork..that chick on the right looks hot..and come up to Buffalo and get a Labbat Blue..much better beer...

-The Mog-
She is hot haha. It was sad that she is a lesbian... She was kind of flirty when she was drunk. And then she went and proceeded to make out with the girl on the left all night. BAH!
Mogwai {KAN}
Forum Bot

Post by Mogwai {KAN} »

:shock: well hello there girl :D ...AND WOW...that is awesome..two chicks making out HOT...two guys making out NOT!!! :)

-The Mog-
ImageImage
Twlzt3d
Forum N00b

Post by Twlzt3d »

my ex ole lady is Bi- so i know how the whole thing goes only she was a stripper & i never had to witness the whole BUTCH thing as the strippers & or bi/lesbians she did surround herself w/ were of a gorgeous nature,lol....

sorry i cant feel your pain nor do i want too,lol.

Return to “General Public Chat”