pwng: maryjayne style

Something about anything goes here.
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

man, if there were a queen monoply pwner, then mary would be mrs. pwneroplian.... she will monop all over your candy asses...
MaryJayne!
Forum Groupie

Post by MaryJayne! »

eXg. Ruiner wrote:i bet you pawn him in bed as well LOL. no disrespect intended
LMAO!!! (see recruitment post... Yes I do!! LMFAO!) :twisted:

Don't worry guys, $hit... you can't say anything I haven't heard... well maybe... he he...

And thanks GTX... I would be!!! he he... Monopoly is such a great game (and uno ain't too bad either), we also own the LOTR version... he he... as you can tell we are a bit dorkey...

but what I really want to know is how the hell burned has never played monopoly? (if you get/borrow the game you got to make up some of your own rules... ie: you can sell your clothes to pay rent... he he)
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

mj *(//-} . o 0 wrote:your own rules... ie: you can sell your clothes to pay rent... he he)[/i]
That's why I love monopoly. It's not just about houses and money. LOL.
But be careful who you play with... you play with a real estate agent then you bound to get worked!
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

man, i remember back in college, one of the rules were sexual favors if the other player had no money..... Unfortunatley, all I got was a lick in the ear.... WTF..... Ewwwww, it was nasty..... but at the same time it was nice....
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

lick in the ear huh....sure it wasn't.....erm nvm
MaryJayne!
Forum Groupie

Post by MaryJayne! »

eXg. DarkStarGTX wrote:man, i remember back in college, one of the rules were sexual favors if the other player had no money..... Unfortunatley, all I got was a lick in the ear.... WTF..... Ewwwww, it was nasty..... but at the same time it was nice....
LMFAO!!! :shock: I feel ya man, it's tingly goodness mixed with a large dose of WTF? he he he he
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

I'm afraid to respond so ill leave it at this...

:shock: WTF! :shock:

lmao! :roll:

Return to “General Public Chat”