MW2
50%
Bad Company 2
50%

Total votes: 12
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Feedback appreciated, especially M1nd. :)

Realizing that Ruiner, IS still IMO, the reigning BF2 expert, I hope he does buy it, hehe.

Mine should be here tomorrow, and I'm ready to see what they got going on.
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

The server browser not showing pings has a workaruond. run as administrator in Windows 7 ( set it to always ) but still the pings will not be accurate but you can see a bit which server you need to hang out in.

For vista users and XP set it to run as administrator and compitability mode XP SP2.

Lets hope they fix the lag soon...

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Good heads up, I didn't know that you had to run "as administrator". I'll take all the tips I can get.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Good heads up, I didn't know that you had to run "as administrator". I'll take all the tips I can get.
is always best to run all games as admin anyways. Sometimes it can help maps, textures, scipts etc load faster it just basicly gives the game freedum to run amock around ur system to get the files it needs
"Friend ship lives in the soul of everyone"
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg.Ground Zero wrote:
eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Good heads up, I didn't know that you had to run "as administrator". I'll take all the tips I can get.
is always best to run all games as admin anyways. Sometimes it can help maps, textures, scipts etc load faster it just basicly gives the game freedum to run amock around ur system to get the files it needs
I dont understand this administrator crap. My account is set to an admin so why should i have to run programs as an admin... its stupid
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

eXg.Ground Zero wrote:
It's not always better as it comes with risks aswell ;)

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

eXg. sabooya wrote:
eXg.Ground Zero wrote:
I dont understand this administrator crap. My account is set to an admin so why should i have to run programs as an admin... its stupid
try the compatibility mode thing.

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY

Return to “General Public Chat”