Hello!

Something about anything goes here.
>pwrhz< D!ggy
Open Roster

Hello!

Post by >pwrhz< D!ggy »

Just wanted to pop by to say hi and see how all of ya are doing as of late!
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Re: Hello!

Post by eXg. Phenom »

>pwrhz< D!ggy wrote:Just wanted to pop by to say hi and see how all of ya are doing as of late!
Hey Diggz!

Doin good man
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

Post by eXg.Ground Zero »

what up diggy?
>pwrhz< D!ggy
Open Roster

Post by >pwrhz< D!ggy »

Phenom- Good to hear, I heard about the schools you've been checking out. Have you found one you liked?

Ground Zero- Not much. Been out of work off an on do to an injury I got, then I got sick other then that I'm good. Poor but good. I've also been saving me pennies for COD: Black Ops. Be getting it Tuesday.

Was wondering if members of eXg. would be getting Black Ops when it comes out? And if so would you like to have a possible Scrim down the road?
eXg. TrueGift
Forum Master

Post by eXg. TrueGift »

I'm getting it for ps3! :p cuz getting a ps3 for xmas so yeah :) how about you :P get it for ps3!
Despised or idolized... either way I'm recognized!
Don't be so quick to judge me You only see what I choose to show
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

>pwrhz< D!ggy wrote:Phenom- Good to hear, I heard about the schools you've been checking out. Have you found one you liked?

Ground Zero- Not much. Been out of work off an on do to an injury I got, then I got sick other then that I'm good. Poor but good. I've also been saving me pennies for COD: Black Ops. Be getting it Tuesday.

Was wondering if members of eXg. would be getting Black Ops when it comes out? And if so would you like to have a possible Scrim down the road?
I'd like to get it - but I probably won't get it till Christmas. :)
>pwrhz< D!ggy
Open Roster

Post by >pwrhz< D!ggy »

TrueGift- Well to be honest I am horrific at shooters on console. Thus is why I'm getting it on the PC.

Ground Zero- Well at least you're getting it and that's all that matters! Only one month right? Not to bad.
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

>pwrhz< D!ggy wrote:TrueGift- Well to be honest I am horrific at shooters on console. Thus is why I'm getting it on the PC.

Ground Zero- Well at least you're getting it and that's all that matters! Only one month right? Not to bad.
almost 2 because I'm going on vacation for 3 weeks :P
>pwrhz< D!ggy
Open Roster

Post by >pwrhz< D!ggy »

Where are ya goin?
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

How's life treating you Diggy ? I have had an XBox 360 for quite awhile, and it's DUSTY. :)
>pwrhz< D!ggy
Open Roster

Post by >pwrhz< D!ggy »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:How's life treating you Diggy ? I have had an XBox 360 for quite awhile, and it's DUSTY. :)
Well kind of hit and miss lol, been in and out of work do to an injury I've sustained at work that screwed up my lower back. I've been healing for months, doesn't help that I keep re-injuring me back do to management, and as of late I've been sick lol. So I haven't worked that much over the months, though I've saved me pennies for COD: Black Ops!

So aside from all of that I've been good lol, you need to dust off that 360 and that thing goin again! How have you been?
eXg.Ground Zero
Forum Master

>pwrhz< D!ggy wrote:Where are ya goin?
Western caribbean - 3 cruises :D
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Man bro, I have been there, done that with the backz0rz issues. I really hope you take it easy on that man. I don't know if it was muscular, or had to do with your spine, but take it easy man. I too (assuming you have), rushed back into things (no pun intended) too early, only to RE-injure myself.

:(

Take it from Grand Daddy PuN, better to take it easy longer, and only have to do it once. I will admit to having seen some of the cool advertisements for BO, and, hehe, it does look good.
>pwrhz< D!ggy
Open Roster

Post by >pwrhz< D!ggy »

Ground Zero - That sounds nice man, I wish I could go :p.

Pun1sher - Well it was a muscular strain/ nerve strain. And it was a bad one, it takes up to six months to a year for a one back injury to heal - longer if you re-injure it.
I have been taking it easy, forced to lol. Don't worry on that one lol, I will take it easy.
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

diggs you sexy b***h you. one day i will own you in QL. ;)

Return to “General Public Chat”