SOPA/PIPA

Something about anything goes here.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

SOPA/PIPA

Post by BugZz »

Keep in mind over the 18th and still going that many sites/people are fighting for our rights to have the use of a free internet.

Vote for this act not to happen and vote for Ron Paul.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia: ... Learn_more

Was rather sad that this site didn't do the blackout on the 18th.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I LOVE RP for his fiscal policies, and a few others, his stance on a few of the "military things" has me scared.

You've got to respect a man, who believes what he says, and actually thinks it, so he doesn't have to remember what he said where, and to who, he is genuine, love him or not, that he has in spades.
Ruiner
Forum Regular

Post by Ruiner »

Props to you Pun on the RP love!
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Thanks Ru. I don't know if it's realistic to expect to totally agree with EVERY aspect of a nominee or not. I do have more that I like about him, than not. The nots are mostly millitary based.

He sure seems like the only one who GETS that we are heading for some SERIOUS issues if we do not change. My feeling are the others either won't admit that, or don't give IT the weight it deserves, but RP on the other hand seems to really SEE it, and believe it. I like his genuineness. Doesn't need to read, or be teleprompted, as he speaks what he believes, and he doesn't change from poll to poll, survey to survey, focus group to focus group. Wish we had MORE of that.
Ruiner
Forum Regular

Post by Ruiner »

Yeah, I agree with you on his genuineness. What military views of his do you disagree with? He's all for defense (at home) but military abroad against. There's some points of his I disagree with concerning war and not intervening even if it's against the constitution. But I think he really nails it on with our current foreign policy.

Return to “General Public Chat”