GGS

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

GGS

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Resent'ly theres been alot of players thats been, lets say... Doin there thang in d3. i've seen some really good matches and alot of old players have come back."welcome back" :) Now every one has there quote on quote favorite maps but not even that lately has been much of a debate over as in the past. Goes to show ya where evolving in the game we call doom which is going on its 3rd yr of release. Keep up the good fraging guys and boast those hours in ur doom 3 game play. Also dont be part of the norm that goes i dont play d3 anymore etc etc.. what other player u know in ur city that plays doom on a regular basis? if there where any they'd be here {ww.exg-clan/newforums.com} 8) U might be the best in ur own city and not even know it. so when u lose those tuff matches bring ya ass back in the game.. i was up to 3am last night with Gunz, Kev, and Thump... or is it thrump? lol either or.. i havent had some much fun playing d3 since my early exg recuiting dayz.. so refresh ur xfire's! if d3's ur game.. "play it".. and dam what everyone else's folosify on d3 is.. The game rules.. period.. untill doom4 theres not retireing for me anytime soon

ya boi J 8)
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

i can pretty much guarantee you I'm the best doom3 player in my County...

lolz :roll:
Last edited by eXg. sabooya on Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

:)

PuN
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

what i noticed by myself is doom3 yes it gets boring after awhile
but its allmost 3 years old like jag said but i noticed that if i dropped just doom for bout a week orso and then come back i even pld a lil better and had hella fun again

so id say doom3 IS dead ........from time to time :p

always a blast playin you jags :)
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

It's not that doom 3 is a bad game, I used to love playing it. After playing around in q4 pr 1.3, Doom just feels too lacking movement-wise. I love the speed and crouch-sliding of q4. There's a stronger following for the game as well. It just came down to the fact that I was playing too many games at once, and the amount of time I have to play has been greatly reduced, and will only continue to do so. I dunno, doom just got kind of tiring for me after a while. Everyone knows how impatient I am, I'd only join into the eXg. server if there were 1 or 2 other people in it, than once people started to pile in I'd leave right after losing. It just took up far too much time, I was spec'ing more than I was playing. I knew that I'd eventually move on from Doom, even if I was far better at that than I am at quake, it just wasn't as much fun for me anymore.

Everyone has their own take on the game; on any game for that matter and I just don't enjoy d3 as much as other games anymore. I haven't played in about a month now, and I doubt I will ever really get into the game again, but who knows.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

like what ubi said sometimes its good and a couple 100 people may be on, other times its bad and maybe 10 people are on.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

eXg. Mattinator wrote:It's not that doom 3 is a bad game, I used to love playing it. After playing around in q4 pr 1.3, Doom just feels too lacking movement-wise. I love the speed and crouch-sliding of q4. There's a stronger following for the game as well. It just came down to the fact that I was playing too many games at once, and the amount of time I have to play has been greatly reduced, and will only continue to do so. I dunno, doom just got kind of tiring for me after a while. Everyone knows how impatient I am, I'd only join into the eXg. server if there were 1 or 2 other people in it, than once people started to pile in I'd leave right after losing. It just took up far too much time, I was spec'ing more than I was playing. I knew that I'd eventually move on from Doom, even if I was far better at that than I am at quake, it just wasn't as much fun for me anymore.

Everyone has their own take on the game; on any game for that matter and I just don't enjoy d3 as much as other games anymore. I haven't played in about a month now, and I doubt I will ever really get into the game again, but who knows.
very true matt plus quake 4 you dont have to wait in line. To bad emz wont have that in 1.3 which is a big let down. Not alot of us have time anymore to keep up with video games anymore. it just gets in the way with OUR education or lifestyles no hard feelings. but with video games getting more realstic and a waste of money on hardware just to play it. A game that is ''real'' has no point in playing it. but yeah if only id software put more then 16 weeks into the doom 3 muiltplayer it would better then what it is now.

PS: Jago did u get a tear in your eye writing this post? :wink:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

ya those were some ggs the ther day. jago i tellin u u have it coming :twisted:
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

see what i mean.. even me and V is what i call him has had some very good and close games.. poor guy didnt know i was buzzed off a 211 malt liquar drink either... LOL!

yo V holla at ya boi!
deetew
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by deetew »

i'm the best doom 3 player in my neighborhood! YES!
Perfect1on
Forum Elite

Post by Perfect1on »

<----*cough*
Specs:
Amd 4800+ Dual Core (2.41ghz)
BFG 8800gt oc 512mb
Asus M2n32-sli motherboard
WD 150 Raptor X harddrive (10,000rpm, 16mb cache)
3 gigs of Corsair XMS ram
550w PSU Antec
X-fi Fatal1ty sound blaster
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

eXg. Jago-Vs-Combo wrote:see what i mean.. even me and V is what i call him has had some very good and close games.. poor guy didnt know i was buzzed off a 211 malt liquar drink either... LOL!

yo V holla at ya boi!
:D
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

are there or where there any players that attended the quake Con when they had the d3 tournys because am gonna try to take the hole dam ohio...

urgg.."yea right" all of sudden theres that opponent with the gay'est chaingun aim ever...where do u people come from..?
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

im in ohio but no time for gaming :O.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

eXg. Jago-Vs-Combo wrote: all of sudden theres that opponent with the gay'est chaingun aim ever...where do u people come from..?
man a men

Return to “General Public Chat”