i suck

Something about anything goes here.
ParadoX
Forum Regular

i suck

Post by ParadoX »

im prolly getting my computer taken away cause im failing all my classes and my parents just found out, but ill be back soon, but yeah i dont know yet so ill keep everyone posted...it sucks but hey, ill def. have it for the summer, if im not in school lol...
ParadoX
Forum Regular

Post by ParadoX »

yeah its gone...as of today so ill get it back by the summer, but for now ugh it goes back downstairs into my moms office closet lol...
Detrimentalsysmd

Post by Detrimentalsysmd »

hooray!
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

That sucks.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

See you when you get back man, gl. :)
VeNoM

Post by VeNoM »

unlucky you in the same boat as me now man i been out of action for 5 months nearly it suxxx
k1ller498
Forum Elite

Post by k1ller498 »

Less gaming, more schoolwork :P
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

k1ller498 wrote:.....

No kidding... think of it this way: what's more important to you, your virtual life, or your real life? I think I've discussed this with a few people before... here, you can mess up however many times you want and just hit the restart key if you want to try it again. In real life, you only get one shot. Mess it up now, and you may make the rest of your life a living hell. That's what I've learned having this kidney problem. On my last birthday, when I was diagnosed with Stage 4 CKD, I was told I had 2 years to go on these kidneys, as long as I took good care of myself and followed my diet. Instead, I did every bad thing you can think of... I sat around instead of exercising, ate a ton of meat, drank 2 cups of coffee every day, morning and night, and it had a huge effect on me. In late February, I was diagnosed with Stage 5 CKD, and we began the dialysis procedure. I had my catheter put in February 27. Total time it took my kidneys to fail the rest of the way? About 6 1/2 months. Today, I went in for my first training session for peritoneal dialysis, and I plan to be running the machine myself by Thursday. This is just an example of how easily you can totally mess up your life. I hope anyone who reads it will take the general idea to heart.

(I just forgot... he's not going to see this. Oh well... little life lesson for the rest of you then! :D )
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

ive learned that lesson several times the hard way :cry:
eXg. Missy
EXG Hottie

Post by eXg. Missy »

Contro wrote:
k1ller498 wrote:.....

No kidding... think of it this way: what's more important to you, your virtual life, or your real life? I think I've discussed this with a few people before... here, you can mess up however many times you want and just hit the restart key if you want to try it again. In real life, you only get one shot. Mess it up now, and you may make the rest of your life a living hell. That's what I've learned having this kidney problem. On my last birthday, when I was diagnosed with Stage 4 CKD, I was told I had 2 years to go on these kidneys, as long as I took good care of myself and followed my diet. Instead, I did every bad thing you can think of... I sat around instead of exercising, ate a ton of meat, drank 2 cups of coffee every day, morning and night, and it had a huge effect on me. In late February, I was diagnosed with Stage 5 CKD, and we began the dialysis procedure. I had my catheter put in February 27. Total time it took my kidneys to fail the rest of the way? About 6 1/2 months. Today, I went in for my first training session for peritoneal dialysis, and I plan to be running the machine myself by Thursday. This is just an example of how easily you can totally mess up your life. I hope anyone who reads it will take the general idea to heart.

(I just forgot... he's not going to see this. Oh well... little life lesson for the rest of you then! :D )

yeah u were telling me this the other day :wink:
JUDGE
Forum Bot

Post by JUDGE »

school > games

Graduating with average+ grades ON-time will only help you out in the long run.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

NO WAY. Skip class, don't do good on tests, and play more games! I need people working for me! :!: (Jk dude. Take your studies very seriously cause if you don't corporate society won't.) :cry:
eXg. Ares
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Ares »

Man that really does suck hope u get back on track will c you when u in a few mo. gl man :(
deetew
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by deetew »

i sucked in school, joined the military, yet I haven't gone to college yet. I work for AT&T which is indeed a good company, but if I get fired, I'm screwed. Military instills dicipline in you though, so I'm making out just fine so far with a nice house and all that I am owning at the ago of 24, but I am going to try to complete college while I am working here; however, if I could do it over again, I would goto college, yet I am still glad things turned out the way they did considering I have 2 beautiful daughters now. school is cool, and if you do good, it will afford you more opportunities to compete in tournaments for games etc in the future.
eXg. Mr. Pistol
OGame Alliance

Post by eXg. Mr. Pistol »

lol i started gaming late...school was finished, bought a house had a kid and income is coming in...so ya gaming after you get your life in order helps alot :)

Return to “General Public Chat”