movie

The funnier things in life
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

movie

Post by eXg. focus »

Cloverfield. I'm not gonna give anything away that hasn't been yet, it's not a suspense movie or anything, it's not a psychological thriller. It's just the story of some people that are in a city when it gets attacked by a huge monster, and they're trying to get out.
I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Go see it, with some friends.
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

lol, doing that tomorrow. :P
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

i saw it and it was awesome, everyone in theater was yelling at the screen at end though haha
erm i recommend getting it on DVD over theaters, You couldn't see that well, even the trailer looks Way sharper. At the end be sure to watch the water on the right side you see something :P
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

eXg. sabooya wrote:i saw it and it was awesome, everyone in theater was yelling at the screen at end though haha
erm i recommend getting it on DVD over theaters, You couldn't see that well, even the trailer looks Way sharper. At the end be sure to watch the water on the right side you see something :P
yeah, I'm gonna go see it again, 'cause one of my co-workers up here told me about it
I see where you're coming from with the clarity thing, but really, it's a MONSTER MOVIE, if you're watching it at home, make sure you have a huge tv and good surround, or it's just not quite the same.

Return to “Entertainment”