See what I have to deal with all day?

The funnier things in life
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

Keep these coming. This is great.
Dea+hr0w

Post by Dea+hr0w »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:Heres another one worthy of being put up. Bad enought they are on the Fat32 file system, but them letting it get that fragmented OMFG!!!

There are dumb people everywhere! Talk about job security!

do you ever clean your computer? this may help dont know how i got it but it works good "C:\Program Files\CleanUp!"
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

XvileX wrote:Keep these coming. This is great.

Hehe things like this come in all the time, there are no shortages. I might just do a "Fucked up Pc of the week" thread....

Detrimentalsysmd

Post by Detrimentalsysmd »

haha damn crush welcome to the last 3 years of my life man. i see that s**t everyday. Where u et a job at man?
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Its called Comp-U-Save. I never saw things like this in cali cause we delt with buisnesses and we always kept their s**t in order.

Like the one with the defrag screen that I just put up. She also had some viruses, keyloggers, etc in there. (What a dirty whore) but anyway, shes gonna have to pay for being such a 13/37 noob.

I just made "13/37" up btw it means Non-1337.

eXg. Aqua
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Aqua »

lol thats not right. they are just some people that dont know what they should do thats all. geez you guys are vicious
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Aqua87 wrote:lol thats not right. they are just some people that dont know what they should do thats all. geez you guys are vicious

If you bring your computer in I promise not to make fun of it, nm I cant back that up haha.

Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

lol, i thought that was your pc... what job you working? just thinking about you dealing with that cracks me up

i've had pc knowledge since... 1995, took a year or two to settle down on the learning curve.. hopefully they'll learn soon
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

I work at a place called Comp-U-Save. Its a family owned buisness. That might explain why my boss is trying to hook me up with his daughter! :shock:

Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

hahahahha
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

OUCH :!:
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

this thread rules! the "there are dumb people everywhere, talk about job security" thing is right up my alley, (I work at the internet support center for Centurytel), and that is priceless.

also... I'm gonna start using that 13\37 as my handle! lol! that is priceless! :lol:
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

PRICELESS!!
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

have you had to hold in laughter while giving the pc back to the customer?

Return to “Entertainment”