CellFactor: Physics showoff

The funnier things in life
hadriel
Open Roster

CellFactor: Physics showoff

Post by hadriel »

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=9957&type=wmv

Some pretty badass looking s**t in the video. I can't wait to start seeing some more stuff like this in games, most part of what's coming next generation with those physics chips! :)
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

unbelievable.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Very cinematic. Hey Matt do you think that games can ever have to much in them, kind of like sensory overload? :o
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Ive got wood... OMFG!

motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

eXg.newstatic! wrote:Very cinematic. Hey Matt do you think that games can ever have to much in them, kind of like sensory overload? :o
not for a long time, imo. maybe in a number of years from now, when gaming enters a way more realistic, 3d type platform. i was actually thinking about this last night. it's funny, if you see an object off in the distance in a game, you focus as if it wer ein the distance. it's actually just as 'far' as a player right in front of your face, but smaller. the 3d looking textures really trick your eyes. i tried to explain this to my roommate, but he was lost. bah.
eXg. D|stance
QuakeWars ET

Post by eXg. D|stance »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:Ive got wood... OMFG!
Bet that chaffed the skin around your ring.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

with pus all over... yuk! :oops: Dude, did it heal already?!
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg.Motion wrote:
eXg.newstatic! wrote:Very cinematic. Hey Matt do you think that games can ever have to much in them, kind of like sensory overload? :o
not for a long time, imo. maybe in a number of years from now, when gaming enters a way more realistic, 3d type platform. i was actually thinking about this last night. it's funny, if you see an object off in the distance in a game, you focus as if it wer ein the distance. it's actually just as 'far' as a player right in front of your face, but smaller. the 3d looking textures really trick your eyes. i tried to explain this to my roommate, but he was lost. bah.
I'd have to agree with Scott here, not for a long while. In the meantime, I think the physics, audio and visual of games will just keep rising. There is one problem that I can think about with all of this new HD stuff, uber physics and all... I think to many of the devs have already started, and will continue to neglect gameplay more and more and are focusing too much on making a "pretty" game that will get them more money to make an even "prettier" game. Games are literally being pumped out year after year, and I don't think enough effort is being put into most of them. Back on-topic though... for now, technology will keep improving and these games will continue to become more lifelike.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg.newstatic! wrote:with pus all over... yuk! :oops: Dude, did it heal already?!

No pus man, its not infected haha. Dry skin is about it and its not fully healed yet. Heals from the outside in.

K3YC0D3
Forum Visitor

Naah

Post by K3YC0D3 »

wont be the same without a "tophat" :roll: a "analog"?
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Ok back to the physics! Which look great, and if thats what they can do now, imagine what its going to look like after doing it for another 5 to 10 years. That game actually looks pretty fun, using the force.....

BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

in 5 to 10 years dude...doom 10 will be some fucked up s**t by then...prolly die...Be the lastest news in newpapers...will dies over a video game....last words he said...(cough cough) thats what he said and he holding a beer...news lady says: no golden shower for me
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Haha just dont give your 7900GTX or the two 7900GT's a golden shower.

eXg. Mr. Pistol
OGame Alliance

Post by eXg. Mr. Pistol »

wow...thats all i can say...WOW

Return to “Entertainment”