L M A O ALOT !!!

The funnier things in life
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

L M A O ALOT !!!

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

wroth WATCHING THE WHOLE THING>. LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOhKrL5D ... /page/299/
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

I just wanted to say that Jago You Exemplify EXG in every way possible. I know that you continue the dream that all of us have... Its a Passion that lives deep within every gamer whether that dream is to go pro or just to play games for fun. This whole culture, and what it is about comes out every time I see you man representing the Clan or involved with gaming man.

This is something that I really strive for in my life because for some people its just more than just a hobby.

right on man.

gg's

Frag.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. Frag///aster wrote:I just wanted to say that Jago You Exemplify EXG in every way possible. I know that you continue the dream that all of us have... Its a Passion that lives deep within every gamer whether that dream is to go pro or just to play games for fun. This whole culture, and what it is about comes out every time I see you man representing the Clan or involved with gaming man.

This is something that I really strive for in my life because for some people its just more than just a hobby.

right on man.

gg's

Frag.
AWE!!!!!... Thanks frag man.. u said it mang.. & i know u wanted to say it but i love you to bro... :lol: :lol: TEE HEE.. & yes thats what i do in every way there is i can relate to everyone in this clan because am not a judgemental type of person.. I believe in Living & exploring every espect of LIFE!!... I love listening to my Mp3 player zoneing off Day dreaming about hmm being a wrestler, a Football player, A race car driver :shock: A actor, & hell even a professional gamer with the quickness & responds time of no other...& oh yea i never lost... :lol: ETC MAn.. i get goose bumps on a daily.. cant wait to met ya frag & our other brothers one day..

Jago's the coolest guy u'll ever know beside's of course Pun baby... 8)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

:)

PuN
fantasyjack
Ogame Wing

Post by fantasyjack »

very messed up!
didnt know wether to laugh or feel bad for him.
WOW
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

fantasyjack wrote:very messed up!
didnt know wether to laugh or feel bad for him.
WOW
Dude thats Tracy Morgan man.. He's Crazy yo... LOL the s**t was funny & he was tring to be funny so no need to feel sorry for him... hes RICH :shock:

i feel sorry for me that i cant make millions being as funny as he.. remember him from Saturday Night live?
Mogwai {KAN}
Forum Bot

Post by Mogwai {KAN} »

I got my leg blown off in Vieettttnamm.

-The Mog-

One funny dude he is
ImageImage
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

Of all his characters my fave was Bryan Fellows Safari Planet.

Oh man that stuff made me laugh hard.

Return to “Entertainment”