frags new sig. :)

The only place to go for your graphics and sigs, or showcasing your work.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I like it.

PuN
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

in that case a job well done. man was looking for this. I always say in my head man when I am trying to make something, and I"m sure sab . u do too hehe. If pun likes it. Job well done. phew. Sab baddass with the re-image.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

yo sab I was wondering if you had the file that you used before you put the text to the sigs. the background basically. I was thinking of revamping the current website. logo. or at least playing with teh current header bar and see what it would look like. so like the main image where it has the eXg. that wouldn't have a background it would just stay the same or maybe we can play with some gradients. I have been doing a lot more with photoshop so I will try a gradient with the eXG logo on that, and I was thinking takeing the whole blue portion on the right out and replacing it with the new background image I was talking about earlier. and maybe adding the www.exg-clan.com web adress on it. like it is but newer. dunno I deas I am playing around with.

I"M gonna go out tonight with the gf philly style. any you guys in that area, hit me up. :)

bb tomorrow. peace
RA\/ID
Forum Junkie

Post by RA\/ID »

hehehe heres mine

or

since im not in EXG...

lol jk im not gonna wear it
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

eXg. Frag///aster wrote:yo sab I was wondering if you had the file that you used before you put the text to the sigs. the background basically. I was thinking of revamping the current website. logo. or at least playing with teh current header bar and see what it would look like. so like the main image where it has the eXg. that wouldn't have a background it would just stay the same or maybe we can play with some gradients. I have been doing a lot more with photoshop so I will try a gradient with the eXG logo on that, and I was thinking takeing the whole blue portion on the right out and replacing it with the new background image I was talking about earlier. and maybe adding the www.exg-clan.com web adress on it. like it is but newer. dunno I deas I am playing around with.

I"M gonna go out tonight with the gf philly style. any you guys in that area, hit me up. :)

bb tomorrow. peace
its all in the red baby :P why not make a red website layout and a blue layout people can choose which one they want to use ;)

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Ravid wrote:hehehe heres mine
since im not in EXG...

lol jk im not gonna wear it
Signature is like the tag, must be a member to use it. Nice photohacks though. You should have used a blue on edges though to blend it a bit. :P
RA\/ID
Forum Junkie

Post by RA\/ID »

i kno i kno...sheesh i said i wasnt gonna use it :cry:
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

eXg. sabooya wrote:Image
frag showed me that.. i think it could be a more vivid red:P