A8N-SLI Premium....

Hardware, Software, Gaming Rigs, share it.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

A8N-SLI Premium....

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Just ordered this motherboard, a full review will follow after I get the rest of the parts for it and put this baby to work....

Sorry IRS I cant pay you the taxes I owe you this year.......MUAHAHAHA!

http://usa.asus.com/products4.aspx?mode ... l2=15&l3=0

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Ahhhh very wise choice, glad to see you were NOT taken in by the marketing whores over at camp 32bit pci-e. :). My love for cat kicking, hehe, is only surpassed for my love for my Asus SLI board. I chose the "other" one, with no heat pipe, because I knew, it was only a matter of time, before some crack got stuffed into that bad boy.

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Ahhhh very wise choice, glad to see you were NOT taken in by the marketing whores over at camp 32bit pci-e. :). My love for cat kicking, hehe, is only surpassed for my love for my Asus SLI board. I chose the "other" one, with no heat pipe, because I knew, it was only a matter of time, before some crack got stuffed into that bad boy.

PuN

I just love how everthing is placed on this board. Primarally the sata ports which are teh hax! And the floppy drive pins, even though I might not use them. Very clean board, cant wait to start stuffing stuff in it.

eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

exact same board I've got. Nice.

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.a ... 6813131540

:D :D :D :D if you're getting the same vid card too,... then we'll have twinkie rigs! lol! j/k i kno taht was teh gheyness cumming out oops lol :P
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Hahah yeah, we could be ownzing ze nooobzzzz zon!!!!!11` Here is my 1337 card I am getting, Dont copy now :P

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6814130282

eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

DON't COPY!?!?! I've already got a reciept for that1 BOUGHT, PAID FOR, AND EN ROUTE!!!!!!

lol!!! hahahah!!!!!! 8)

... ya know what they say.... "great minds think alike".... well, apparently ours do too!! :P

tracking number indicates it will be arriving Wednesday. ....so there.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

f0cus wrote:DON't COPY!?!?! I've already got a reciept for that1 BOUGHT, PAID FOR, AND EN ROUTE!!!!!!

lol!!! hahahah!!!!!! 8)

... ya know what they say.... "great minds think alike".... well, apparently ours do too!! :P

tracking number indicates it will be arriving Wednesday. ....so there.

Hmmm I underestimated your badassedness. Very well, we will have the same board and vid card. But I will have the 4400 X2 Muahahahahaha! Just need to find a good hiding place for everything im buying so the IRS doesnt try and take it away. Anybody know how to hide a car?

eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

I used this mobo bios to boost my cpu from 2.41 to 2.64 with the click of a button :D
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

My 4400x2 somtimes pushes itself to 3.4 when it needs too haha. :shock:

This motherboard ownz.....

eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

u usin' the AI NOS?
I've got it on 10% AI OC
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

f0cus wrote:u usin' the AI NOS?
I've got it on 10% AI OC

I dont have my NOS on but somtimes it does boost itself up for some reason. Ill see it shoot up to 3.4 for a second or two then back down. My cpu temps are only like 33-38 at idle.

K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

20% NOS = 1337

just remember guys, if you OC your CPU make sure to replace the thermal paste on your CPU every 8 months.... unless you have that new paste from Artic Silver.... and im not talking about Artice Silver 5...
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

[eXg] DarkStarGTX wrote:20% NOS = 1337

just remember guys, if you OC your CPU make sure to replace the thermal paste on your CPU every 8 months.... unless you have that new paste from Artic Silver.... and im not talking about Artice Silver 5...

MX-1 biatch, good for at the min 8 years!

Oh, heres a pic of my computer owning the mhz with NOS!!!

Return to “Reviews: Hardware/Software”