Logitech G15 Keyboard

Hardware, Software, Gaming Rigs, share it.
yahooadam
Rest In Peace, you will be missed

Post by yahooadam »

PhenomPheonix wrote:i have the G11.
its the exact same as the g15 but without the LED. personally...g11 all the way.
meh personally the LCD is the only thing worth while on the G15, the G11 is pointless, and the G keys are useless for macros most of the time
eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

Umm yahoo, LED and LCD are different things.
ImageImageImageImage
yahooadam

Post by yahooadam »

eXg. Man0waR wrote:Umm yahoo, LED and LCD are different things.
im well aware of that

he infact got it wrong, the only difference between the G11 and the G15 is the LCD
eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

O srry man
ImageImageImageImage
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

yahooadam wrote:
PhenomPheonix wrote:i have the G11.
its the exact same as the g15 but without the LED. personally...g11 all the way.
meh personally the LCD is the only thing worth while on the G15, the G11 is pointless, and the G keys are useless for macros most of the time
i disagree.
if im gaming and i have time to look down and focus on a screen on my keyboard..i must not be gaming very good.
besides its like 30 bucks more or sumthing for the the little LCD. also my keyboard is in my desk so that i cant rly see the top of the keyboard.
so the G15 would be pointless for me.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

yahooadam wrote:
eXg. Man0waR wrote:Umm yahoo, LED and LCD are different things.
im well aware of that

he infact got it wrong, the only difference between the G11 and the G15 is the LCD
one letter dog.
deal with it.
yahooadam

Post by yahooadam »

PhenomPheonix wrote:if im gaming and i have time to look down and focus on a screen on my keyboard..i must not be gaming very good.
besides its like 30 bucks more or sumthing for the the little LCD. also my keyboard is in my desk so that i cant rly see the top of the keyboard.
I always found it useful, OK in the heat of a battle, you wont be looking at it, but when your reloading, or dead, or whatever - there's always an opportunity to look
one letter dog.
deal with it.
I had no problem with it, i just changed the letter without correcting you, and then was told i was wrong, and then just explained what was happening, lots of people make the odd spelling mistake, but i knew what you were talking about
eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

Well the g15 does have the backlit keys, most likely with leds, and the lcd screen for displaying chat messages or whatever the hell it does.
ImageImageImageImage
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

yahooadam wrote:
PhenomPheonix wrote:if im gaming and i have time to look down and focus on a screen on my keyboard..i must not be gaming very good.
I always found it useful, OK in the heat of a battle, you wont be looking at it, but when your reloading, or dead, or whatever - there's always an opportunity to look
one letter dog.
deal with it.
I had no problem with it, i just changed the letter without correcting you, and then was told i was wrong, and then just explained what was happening, lots of people make the odd spelling mistake, but i knew what you were talking about
you arouse a good point.
haha

Return to “Reviews: Hardware/Software”