Blue PWNS

Hardware, Software, Gaming Rigs, share it.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Blue PWNS

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Coming soon, some Pun1sh1ng reviews of the NEW, BLUE system.

PuN
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

Very nice.

Eclipse keyboard. But I can't tell if that's a plasma diamondback, or a copperhead.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Looking good pun. Hmmm I just might have to pick up one of those keyboards. This one is generic and about 3 years old.... I know it pales in comparrision to mikes 12 year old keyboard but hey, im thinking I need a upgrade in that department...

eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

cant keep up bro....sigh
but yes VERY nice :wink:

hollow =sick wit envy
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hehe, don't be sick yet bro, just remember how much "in a hole" I am, after the lightning damage, the total is STILL going up. It's what I like to call, STFI, (Slow To Fail Items), hehe.

Chris is going to rag on my ass here, mostly because of the Diamondback, and probably Fragmaster too. I've had them, tried them, but either my hand's too big, or the mouse seemed too small. Nice mouse overall, and I'm going to be selling the other one, and am doing this one again. I heard too many issues with the newest Razer's, so this is a last gen, HEHE, Diamondback, not a copperhead.

PuN
eXg. apo
Open Roster

Post by eXg. apo »

Very sexy keyboard and mouse there! I may have to upgrade!

you see, here is my problem, hehehe, while the summer is here, and its damn hot in england right now! I have all my bedroom windows open and i get attacked mid game by hundreds of light hungry moths and mosquitoes etc who insist on flying round me while im trying to rack up kills!!

I would turn the bedroom light off but then i cant see the keyboard hahah :lol: I end up pressing random keys hehe

maybe if i had a keyboard like that it would eliminate my very small but amusing problem!
eXg. Wicked
Quake 4 EU

Post by eXg. Wicked »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote: I've had them, tried them, but either my hand's too big, or the mouse seemed too small. PuN
LoL pun, i am the same. I use the copperhead, which i believe it has the same size as the diamondback, and i still find it weird, altough in performance, it's very good.
I'm thinking in getting the rpg one (krait) as it's much smaller and running at 1600 dpi.
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

pun sell me ur mouse man ill buy it :wink:
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

yeah yeah ,... the only problem is that once you get used to it its retarded to try and go back to a norm. mouse. bah lefty handed.

Frag.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hehehe, Wes and Frag, you guys got me conflicted. Hehehe. Well one of the Blue Plasma Limited Edition RaZeR's is already sold. I just can't decide whether or not to suck it up, deal with the learning curve on it, or sell it. Hmmmm

Frag seems to love his, and he's a southpaw. Hmmmmm
Anyone gotta coin I can flip ??

PuN
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

wow. Is this the same system you broke 9k on 3dmark with? 'cause if so, ... jeezus.. You might have the sweetest rig there is. Anywhere. Ever. :D :shock:
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Thanks Focus, actually I broke the 10K barrier, with a little more nudging on my part. I DID get a little bit OVER zealous with my bus speeds, hehe, and it wouldn't post. :O I'm backing it down a notch, and will post REAL scores again. I may not leave it uber-clocked at that level regularly, but to BREAK, the 10K score, in 3DMark06, hehe, I've not seen it done yet, untill I did it. :)

PuN
Last edited by eXg. Pun1sher on Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
k1ller498
Forum Elite

Post by k1ller498 »

hey pun i got same mouse as u.... ive had it for a while and i noticed the light isnt as bright as yerz... is there a way to like change out the light and get a new 1 ??
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

I used to have a mouse like that with a fan inside but traded it for my MX510
:P
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hmmm, not sure about the light changing, but I don't see why not. Could be a hassle to get one, or the set of them, with the right resistance values. Basically just LED(s), with a light pipe inside.

PuN

Return to “Reviews: Hardware/Software”