I Will Never Order From ZIPZOOMFLY.COM

Hardware, Software, Gaming Rigs, share it.
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

I Will Never Order From ZIPZOOMFLY.COM

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

This thread post is detailing my experience with zipzoomfly.com. and how unsatisfied I am with that company. I will never order from them again and I will never recommend there products or services to anyone....

Everyone here knows, I order a lot of computer stuff. Last year alone, I ordered over $12,000.00 worth of computer items. 80% of those spendings went to Newegg.com. So When a online company screws me over, They are missing out on major earnings and a frequent customer.

Just in case all of you forgot, I am a computer technician. I build and repair computers.

-----------------------------------------------------

To make a long story short. It is impossible to talk to a customer service rep. They do not return phone calls, There email responces are too short and never answered my questions... There website does not update with the current available stock....

Currently: My order is on backorder, I have no RAM and I have to wait 3-5 days for a refund.... WTF?????

I hate this crap............

So..... if you place an order with zipzoomfly.com, you better make sure they have the item in stock.... Dont trust the website....

And... Good luck trying to get ahold of someone....

I do not recommend zipzoom to anyone, I am sticking with Newegg.com and MWAVE.com....
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

The one product I ordered from them was my CPU chip and it took them friggin forever to send me my s**t. There's one more store that has screwed my orders over so many times.

FROZENCPU.COM NEVER BUY FROM THEM
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

eXg. Ruiner wrote:The one product I ordered from them was my CPU chip and it took them friggin forever to send me my s**t. There's one more store that has screwed my orders over so many times.

FROZENCPU.COM NEVER BUY FROM THEM
Really? I didn't have much problem and my stuff got to my place like 2 days after I ordered it. But I've only ordered once so I may have to reconsider my stance. 8)
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

Yeah I've ordered about 3 times from them, each time with about 10 items purchased and they always left something out. The shipping package wasn't all that great either.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hmmmmm, Woof Woof, the Dog has spoken.

PUn
general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

getting screwed by some computer software company sux big time cheating ppl outta money b@s%t@&*
Inactive

it took 8 days to get a refund from them.... and they still never called me over the phone..... lol
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

I actually think ZipZoomfly is a great company! I built my first computer with them, and the customer service was GREAT! My mobo has some problems, I called them up, and i got a new one easy as pie!
Very friendly, they even patched me through to the tech guy testing my mobo, I told him my errors, and he compaired what he got with what i said.

Now I wouldnt say they are the best company *COUGH* HORRIBLE SHIPPING*COUGH*IN ORIGINAL PACKAGES*COUGH*
I definitly prefer Newegg, now after building 12 computers, for family and friends, and neighbors(who says video games are bad for you!)

Xoxide is also a good Mod and case company taht I like, though they are a bit unprofesional.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Good posts guys, as sometimes, even the 1337 screw things up. Getting more than one concensus, helps to establish a pattern, as opposed to ONE bad, or good experience. I've never Zip'd Zoom'd or Fly'd, but I've heard more bad than good. But no first hand experience to report. Good posts guys.

PuN
Inactive

i guess i have to show you jokers the proof..... uhg!!!!

http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_getr ... m=12671311

Look at there feedback..... I know they have way more positives than negatives.... but look closer........

notice the same complaints over and over.... same story same problem....

Every store has negatives, but its the constant ones that worry me and tell me never do business with them....

Since Ive already been on the bad end with ZZF, I will not take the chance of getting the same s**t again....

So eat this ZZF......

Inactive

i guess i have to show you jokers the proof..... uhg!!!!

Look at there feedback..... I know they have way more positives than negatives.... but look closer........

notice the same complaints over and over.... same story same problem....

Every store has negatives, but its the constant ones that worry me and tell me never do business with them....

Since Ive already been on the bad end with ZZF, I will not take the chance of getting the same s**t again....

Return to “Reviews: Hardware/Software”