NEw Rig for my Den **UPDATED 07-24-2007

Hardware, Software, Gaming Rigs, share it.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

NEw Rig for my Den **UPDATED 07-24-2007

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

******RUFF DRAFT*******

Now when i thought about Building another Pc for my Den, i thought about 2 things..

1. A Pc that'd just be mines & the Wife couldnt touch it :lol: HER AND THAT DAM EBAY>>

2. This one will be for one purpuse "gaming" & that i would down grade my other Pc in the living room for Multi media purpuse's "Only"like to play music videos when friends would come over and drink and for movie downloads & music..

& 3rd
I didnt mention there would be a 3rd but b***h i lied!!!!! :D

3> this Pc would not over heat! thats why i went with the Antec 9 hundred:

i'll make this fast so here we go...

The start :

I attached a bracket so that i could add another fan here:

TIGHT Fit but 120mm fan made it on as expected: *LOOK* the Video cards power cable BARLEY MADE IT ON!!

See the idea: this should work just as good as Water cooling if not better:

I threw my old screen inside what the hell i thought:

THE REASON! Plus the screens components & guts produces heat :wink:

Vista, DirectX10, "Halo 2 just released for games for windows" {{works for Windows Vista ONLY}} .. just like alot of other games for windows titles soon to release:

ALMOST DONE: :D 90% finished

I plan to add 1 more fan on the side thats missing in action.. & am taking this PSU unit out and adding a Black one..

I will update you when am finished ya boi! 8)

8) UPDATE! 8)

Ok i've made some changes.. i have a new kick ass clear power supply, & i've went Water Coolant for my processor instead of the fan.. check it out>

New eye Candy check out my Clear Psu:

My first Water Coolant System

check out the NEw & old comparison

I would like to thank Pun for putting his Life into this clan & believeing in it for as long as he as.. Your Pay off is soon to come: I PROMISE YOU THAT BROTHER:

JAgo
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:04 pm, edited 22 times in total.
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

Looks Great! :)
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Awesome job man, looks like a nice case, and the cooling is great. From the front to back should be very effective. 10/10

eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

love it bro. once again. eXg. to the core. Hopefully I will run into a lot of all you guys at Qcon, should be kick ass this year.

Frag.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Nice bro. I really like that case.

PuN
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Thanks hope you guys like the updates
gnarlyDUCK
Forum Junkie

Post by gnarlyDUCK »

Id like to know how you setup that small LCD into that case.. whats it hooking into, how?
You have just read a post by gnarlyDUCK!
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. gnarlyDUCK wrote:Id like to know how you setup that small LCD into that case.. whats it hooking into, how?
well the screen comes from a 7inch headrest Tv for cars for kids to watch movies in the car.. i decided to Gut the thing removing the screens side brackets etc .. which makes it ready to be put into a Pc case.. now the Screen has component & S video In jacks so i carefully have to run the power cable & the component plugs into the screen while running the other end of the component to the video out of my Video card:

so its the same as Dual moniors but the 2nd screen is set as a Tv instead of a Monitor...

thanks for your interest..

ya boi
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore wrote:
eXg. gnarlyDUCK wrote:Id like to know how you setup that small LCD into that case.. whats it hooking into, how?
well the screen comes from a 7inch headrest Tv for cars for kids to watch movies in the car.. i decided to Gut the thing removing the screens side brackets etc .. which makes it ready to be put into a Pc case.. now the Screen has component & S video In jacks so i carefully have to run the power cable & the component plugs into the screen while running the other end of the component to the video out of my Video card:

so its the same as Dual moniors but the 2nd screen is set as a Tv instead of a Monitor...

thanks for your interest..

ya boi
take a picture of teh back of your pc please so i can see what you did. U have a plug running out of pc? How does it get power and did you just use the TV out plug on ur GPU?
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Who the chick with the big ass in little LCD? Damn! Nice setup too :)
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Thats hot man, really good work. CrUsH approves of this :D

eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. CrUsH wrote:Thats hot man, really good work. CrUsH approves of this :D
thanks crush glad you do .. had you and Pun in mind towards the end of this project..

I GOT THAT PITURE OF THE BACK OF THE PC ON THE WAY::

thanks so much guys for your interest: :)

ya boi 8)
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:Thats hot man, really good work. CrUsH approves of this :D
lol..

I see what you did there... :wink:
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

i love that lcd, very smart idea. you did a great job. give your wife a break with the ebay lol it's addicting

Return to “Reviews: Hardware/Software”