Virus???? or knwn problem... I need some help.

Site, server, even PC probs. put them up.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Virus???? or knwn problem... I need some help.

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

okay so I have been having a pop up come on my computer and tell me that I have something there and I need to get it fixed by installing this spyware crap... it interupts everything I do on here and shows up without warninig everyonce in a while... Its pissing me off.. there is another little logo that appears in the taskbar at the bottom right that is yellow with a lightning bolt in it... aka triangle of doom.. and when I click that it opens up this web page...

http://antispyware-reviews.biz/?wmid=46 ... R3n1c2Bg8A

now... here is the thing... I know better than to try to buy something like that.. however where is the companies info so I can call them and b***h them out and say get ur crap the F off my computer.. and if you solict me again I will but ur balls off..

There is none... so what I gether... is that its all part of a little virus or bot... or sothing spyware or maleware related and I can't seem to kill it... I have tried... all the AVG software... from root kit,, to spyware, to anti virus... I have run it with it plugged into the internet and off the internet... I"m about to take a hammer when I find who is responsible and beat them with it... any ideas...

oo and for help... I will start posting screenies of this crap.. :)
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

you prob have some crap on youre rig installed so they can it most likely just puts more and more crap on youre sys
supercat1
Forum Elite

Post by supercat1 »

well, first off, go through your "add/remove programs" menu. if it is there, remove it. then run regcleaner (google it and dl it) and remove all entries related to what you removed.

if that doesn't work i don't know what else to tell you.
better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and erase all doubt.
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

That's a Trojan for sure. I hope you don't have to reformat, but I always do to avoid chancing it.

You didn't try to dl fraps or anything, did you?
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Well, it most likely was something you installed, do what supercat said, and look for anything stupid installed. Probably will be called whatever the ad is.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

okay here is one of the screenies that I get when I go away for a period of time while my computer is running.. and then comeback..

this is the web page that it takes me too which you can see in the first picture there is a little yellow triangle deal in the lower right task bar ... when I hover over it it says click here to fix.. then I click .. it takes me to this s**t...

legit???

I have no idea... I just want it to go th F away before I smash it with a hammer.

Any thoughts... who can I talk to. ?

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

frost
Forum Visitor

yo

Post by frost »

yo i can tell u its a bs software its a virus it's self i've had 2-3 of those once i had to re-format listen whats best to do is get trend micro pc-cilling av thats like the best and scan all the s**t that got and check your registry and every thing u can have errors that might cause something to flicker...
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

I'll hooks ya up again. Best Malware remover there is..

http://www.malwarebytes.org/index.php

Plus do a system scan with this and post the log here...

http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US ... hijackthis
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

lol threads like half a year old, im sure hes fixed it by now.
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

was it ? lol my bad, i dont even bother with the dates
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. Ruiner wrote:was it ? lol my bad, i dont even bother with the dates
frost posted in it and revived it lol
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

MBAM ROCKS!

Good call ruiner, I have that on my thumb drive and use it all the time at work.

Return to “Need Help ??”