Prime/Tetra + Kasion/Rockon's bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
Prime
Forum N00b

Prime/Tetra + Kasion/Rockon's bio

Post by Prime »

Prime/Tetra-
Name- Chris McGowan
Age- 15
Location- Kent, England
Hobbies- Gaming, Girls, Hanging with my mates and Beating up annoying lil twats eg Andrew Bishop (we threw a melon in his face and i quote his reply "The old melon attack. Thats so old..." ROFL! hes such a cock)
Goals- Get in eXg with kasion in time for the new leagues, and kick Rockys cocky little arse lol

Favourite Quote- "I did not do that with your sister!"

My name is Chris McGowan and i come from East Malling, Kent. Im 15, and ive only been gaming for like a month now from scratch. I mainly play quake 4 butt i spent most of my time with my mates at the heath. I like music, mainly rock like oasis, arctic monkeys and s**t like that. I also rollerblade which is proper fun, except for the time i broke my leg after I mucked up a backflip over the deathbox (doh!)

At the moment, i play on some shitty little laptop (Mobility Radeon 9600, 512Mb RAM and 1.8Ghz AMD Athlon) "Wtf, where did he get this s**t from!?" Rockon. But im building my own PC in the summer :D

Catch you online for some action.... add me: (xfire-arawak1)

Kasion/Rockon-
Name- Dave Bark
Age- 15
Location- Kent, England
Hobbies- Gaming, Football, Boxing, BMXing
Interests- Ladies, Football, Cars (Bro's got a Pimped Honda Civic type R) Get in...
Goals- Middleweight Title of the World (Good luck :^) and win Quakecon 2009 !

Alright, my name is Dave, but i'm better known as Rockon. I started gaming about a year and a half ago. Doom 3 was my first FPS game and by the time i got it everyone was like pro. After 3 weeks of playing i became interested in exg clan, playing quite alot with eXg. Kodak who use to own me like s**t. Me and shooter both tried out to get in exg clan at the same time and somehow we got in? even though i really did suck. Me joining really pissed off certain members who were currently in exg (Motion and Milla) and caused them to leave the clan, which I can understand cos i sucked soo much. Since then I have been dedicated to get good as I heard you can actually win money from these games. Money = Good :D I have improved f**k loads since then and I can fianlly give you guys a good game. My main game is quake 4 at the moment but I still play doom 3 occasionally. Some of you hate quake 4 cos you are always missing files but their will be an auto download on soon so get it... When you start owning it feels so good...

I BMX which can be a proper laugh, apart from the time I smashed my kneecap... (ouch!)

This article got me some skillz, read it... http://ggl.com/news.php?NewsId=681

Me and Chris are often playing in the eXg servers, and its been class getting to know you guys. Good games, and many more to come in the future!

Prime -Chris- is one of my main mates even though he can be a proper dick sometimes...lol. Nah just kidding he's well alright. Thats about, catch yall guys on the servers.

Pic coming very soon... (going on holiday tomorrow, cya all in 2 weeks time!)
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

gd gd very nice wrightup but you seriouslly tellin me i have to w8 2 weeks for those pics :P

see ya around bro(s)
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

u bmx also sweet man when i come to UK i'll bring my bike :) :wink:

PS can u have bikes on an airplane?
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

what're you talking about bro? i never had a problem with you. that whole s**t was completely different, and you had nothing to do with it. you're nuts, ha. nice bio, and CTRs are SWEET!
Last edited by motionOne on Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

rockon you always told us you were 20 soemthing haha..u ass..nice bio...TBH a spider would smoke a honda CTR (if u know what kind of spider im talking about) :wink:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

:D nice bio guys!Catch you later on servers :wink:
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Cool, nice to meet you both. It was proper good to read this jolly ol bio.

hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg.sukki wrote:rockon you always told us you were 20 soemthing haha..
He never said that, lol.... well, unless he just said it to you, I knew he was a year younger than me.

Nice bios you two, and ncie to meet you Prime! :)
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

:lol:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Meckta

Post by eXg. Meckta »

nice

good to see tetra :)
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »