Kev Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.

What will be the next breakthrough game for professional E-Sports?

Quake 4
21%
Unreal Tournament 2007
42%
Halo 3
21%
Non-FPS Game
No votes
Other
17%

Total votes: 24
Kev
Forum Regular

Kev Bio

Post by Kev »

You can find pictures of me, and my life story at www.myspace.com/mckev1n

Sup Fellers. My name is Kevin McShane, I play as Gloc and Kev. I am brothers with Ryan McShane also known as eXg-Deetew, and Jeff McShane also known as Thump4. Jeff's most recent gaming history can be found at this link:
http://tournaments.quakecon.org/tournam ... play=loser

and as you can see, he upset 2 of some of the biggest names in Doom3 with only 2 Weeks of playing the game. I myself started playing First person shooter games (mainly Doom3) Late October until Early December when Deetews Video Card fried. In total I have about 2 full months experience combining all of my hop ons etc... whenever I get the chance.

I feel pretty good for still being a rookie and all, but I guess when I get my own PC and internet connection I can come out of the Rookie phase and start competing in Tourneys.

I can't show pictures of a PC I play on becuz I don't have one! I usually hop on a friends PC every now and then for a few games, but thats about it. I leave for NAVY bootcamp May 25th, and a few months after that I should have some money to buy a PC of my own. Wish me the best of luck, and holla!
MAGA| Kev!
steam: mckev2n
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Hey, welcome to the forums Kev and nice bio! :)
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Cool man, nice to meet cha. Ill quickly add you on myspace.

BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

cool :D
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

nice to see you on the forums.... nice bio on myspace.... Now that i know your family history, all i need is your social security number, address and name of deoderant you use and I will be in the green....

hurry up and get a computer so i can hack it.... :twisted:
Perfect1on
Forum Elite

Post by Perfect1on »

nice bio bro, keep it up
Specs:
Amd 4800+ Dual Core (2.41ghz)
BFG 8800gt oc 512mb
Asus M2n32-sli motherboard
WD 150 Raptor X harddrive (10,000rpm, 16mb cache)
3 gigs of Corsair XMS ram
550w PSU Antec
X-fi Fatal1ty sound blaster
Dea+hr0w

Post by Dea+hr0w »

nice bio kev and damn your good for a "rookie"
Kev
Forum Regular

Post by Kev »

:) Heh, thanks deathrow. It did help getting trained by my very experienced brothers. If it were not for them I would probably be a newb still.
MAGA| Kev!
wrath of god

Post by wrath of god »

Hmmmm seems like I should be able to give u advise on Navy basic training. The first few days are the worst. The rest are the next to the worst. lol Really the thing to remember is that once its over - the real Navy begins and its pretty cool. As long as you dont over complicate basic - its easy. The CC's play a game - just act like u believe them. Once you get out into the fleet its a whole new ball game. Good luck and if u have any questions about the Navy - just ask.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Nice Key, glad you got on here. Regarding the NEXT big thing, hmmmm, I see Q4 dwindling every day, even less and less of the servers are populated now, sinking below 6-7 % populated. I personally think the auto download thing has just killed it. OOooops sorry, the lack of it is, hehe. I'm hopefull for UT07.

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Oh noes! You cant play with us if your gonna be on a boat. Of course it might take at least 8 months or longer for you to get into "The Fleet". I remember going to Iraq on the Saipan and this one dood Had Q3. And we would all get on in that and have some DM fun. As far as the whole thing goes, every branch has it better living wise then the Corps so remember, if it feels bad it could be allot worse Muahahahahaha! :lol: 8)

BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

wadup dude! good luck in navy boot camp. my mate just went and a few of us where marine corps up in here. peace!

joe
Kev
Forum Regular

Post by Kev »

Good to know eXg has a bunch of Veterans :)
MAGA| Kev!

Return to “BIOS”