Chillen like a Villan

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
Spite
Forum N00b

Chillen like a Villan

Post by Spite »

Hey everyone this is Spite, a good friend of Frag///ster...why do you have those slashes...? Anyways...I've known em for a few good years and we've play semi-pro ball together up in Vermont. My name is Phil and I'm 21 looking to get back into online PC gaming.

I just bought Doom 3 and the expansion pack, so I'm gonna noob it up for a lil till I get my bearings. I'm waiting for UT 2007, I was a huge UT player, was with top teams all over and I'm getting itchy waiting for this new one to come out.

My comp isn't shabby, but nothing like what you guys are pumpin. I'm running a Athlon 64 3200+(this will change soon), on a A8N Sli Deluxe, with a 1gb of Ram. The card is a just a Geforce 6600, which is due to chage in the near future as well. I made the computer last year to just get me by for the online school I'm attending, but due to updates in gaming(since that is my degree) I'm going to get the neccessary updates from family if I must :D .

I'll see you guys soon on IRC and in the Doom servers. I'm hoping to make the team sometime for atleast UT 2007, maybe sooner for Doom...if you guys still play that.

Spite
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Hey welcome to the forums and nice bio! :)
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

lol spite, the slashes are because his name isn't fragster, it's fragmaster lol

see? Frag///aster

:)
Spite
Forum N00b

Post by Spite »

Ohhhhh...well thats a world of difference. I guess we weren't really that great of friends... :D
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

ROTFL. Frag's just like that. Hehehe. Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure if I met you or not, I was up last season to check out Frag, in his almost but not quite native VT. Very impressive setup that Bo has running up there, first class all the way. Sparks rocked too. :)

Welcome again, and if you see that Mr. Frag///aster, disconnect his mouse RIGHT before a match, cause THAT, really throws him off. :O

PuN
Spite
Forum N00b

Post by Spite »

Hehe, yea, when Frag gets back into DE I'll steal his mouse and his 1337 fan setup he has.

I don't think we ever met, I was in VT 2 years ago, since I'm still going to school I couldn't make the trip back up there the past few years. Frag mentioned this clan and told me to shoot a line cause he knows I game alot and wanted me to parttake. I finally have time to get back into gaming, so here I am ready to frag.

Your clan is well organized and established which is amazing, I've been in so many clans that just use mIRC and they fall apart so fast even when the players are good. The best part is you have servers!!!! YAY! I love it, I'm staying close by.

I just want to say for the record that I bought Doom 3 to play against you guys and to warm up for the future frag fests in UT 2007...so get used to me being around :D

Spite
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Nice! Another Unreal Player and it's very nice to meet you! As soon as I get my connect back up at home I would love to play you some 04 and some Doom3! Cheers and welcome to the forums.
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

welcome!
ARC
Forum Regular

Post by ARC »

Nice bio :)
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

okay i will post more on this when I arrive home again... but man much love goes out to my man spite.. hes the real deal.. and seems he might be talking me into the college he is taking classes at as well... so trying to Pun1sh 1 gamer at a time and get them eXg. hehe

Lates all happy fraggin..

Frag.***
Spite
Forum N00b

Post by Spite »

Hah, Frag you're actually looking to go to school at Westwood? Damn right. I can't wait to graduate and get job offers from like Lucas Arts and Capcom...its gonna be the s**t. I have a feeling I'm going to work for Nintendo, I think that would be rock solid.

Spite
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Spite wrote:Hah, Frag you're actually looking to go to school at Westwood? Damn right. I can't wait to graduate and get job offers from like Lucas Arts and Capcom...its gonna be the s**t. I have a feeling I'm going to work for Nintendo, I think that would be rock solid.

Spite
Dude then you need to give me a hollar! I live in the area!
Spite
Forum N00b

Post by Spite »

I'm doing the online thing Bob, I'm still in Delaware unfortunately. I'm thinking that I may move out there towards my final few months in school because of internships and final projects. But for now I'm stayin here in DE making money doing pizza delivery. If I make it out there I'll definitely give a shout.

Return to “BIOS”