Krippler Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
Krippler
Forum N00b

Krippler Bio

Post by Krippler »

Hey my name is Casey "Krippler" Kurtyka. I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and I have been playing CSS since 1.5, well actually before steam was around my friend showed me it and i was like woah! Haha i was like 11 back then, and I never got really into the game until 1.5. I got in a few clans in 1.5, 1.6 I didnt really play a whole lot.

When source came out I jumped on the bandwagon and beta tested it. Thats why I dont relly like Dust1 anymore, lol. When source came out I joined .::{MKU}::. but broke up before going cal (i left before that). I joined =HL= and sK. after that. Actually, I helped found sK, sort of like I am doing with FeAr, but with less $$$ and skills. I left Css after sK. broke up. I didnt play for a few months, cause I was addicted to Halo 2. When i came back I joined -=TAG=-, my most successful clan. They were a decent Cal-O team. I was with them for 2 seasons. I found A4S, and we reformed as FeAr. We eventually had to leave becuase one of the 3 leaders was trying to take over, so we joined eXg's CSS branch, with 6 of FeAr's most elite players.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Welcome to the boards Krip. Had a good chat with you, and your guys last night on Vent. Looking forward to getting everything worked out, finalized, and seeing how much heat is going to be brought, hehe, onto the competition area.

PuN
eXg. Suyko
Doom 3

Post by eXg. Suyko »

Welcome to the forums. Nice bio.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

Dude, the first thing I thought of when I saw the name Krippler, was in the movie misery when Kathy Bates freekin takes a hammer to James Canns ankles. :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D

But nice bio man. haha

Return to “BIOS”