Hi

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

=P|LE= wrote:phrantic in doom 3 is great
phrantic in quake 4 is imo too small, needs a rail gun and some other s**t.
It is kind of small, but a railgun on that map would be hell. Which is why it doesn't have one.

It's pretty much a spawn map. It can be a close game and have the winner be 20-8. :/
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg. dorkiz wrote:
It is kind of small, but a railgun on that map would be hell. Which is why it doesn't have one.

It's pretty much a spawn map. It can be a close game and have the winner be 20-8. :/
That's what makes it such an interesting map to play though. People complain about it all the time, but really it just needs to be treated a lot differently than the rest of the map-pool, which is why I've always liked it so much.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Not with me playing phrantic i'll spawn rape. The map is just right. Railgun okay. Lets see how long you would last with a rail gun phrantic 2seconds tops? That map rocks most playable map ever in all tournaments
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Queer Eye 4 The Dung Guy

Post by Queer Eye 4 The Dung Guy »

suki wrote:
Not with me playing phrantic i'll spawn rape. The map is just right. Railgun okay. Lets see how long you would last with a rail gun phrantic 2seconds tops? That map rocks most playable map ever in all tournaments
2 seconds pfft...I'd last at least 4!

But no, imo the map doesn't feel right and I'd still like a rail gun. We can do this!

oh and suki...I'm going to email ID right now to ask them to release another quake 4 patch to change one of the rockets to rails in phrantic!!!! You pushed me TOO FAR!!!!
Phrantic with Rails for 2008!!!
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

=P|LE= wrote:
suki wrote:
2 seconds pfft...I'd last at least 4!

But no, imo the map doesn't feel right and I'd still like a rail gun. We can do this!

oh and suki...I'm going to email ID right now to ask them to release another quake 4 patch to change one of the rockets to rails in phrantic!!!! You pushed me TOO FAR!!!!
Phrantic with Rails for 2008!!!
You tell them that Okay. I'll be going to luke instead he made phrantic and mansoon. Im getting him and my lawyers i'll see you in court! :P
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

feint^Annihilus wrote:That's what makes it such an interesting map to play though. People complain about it all the time, but really it just needs to be treated a lot differently than the rest of the map-pool, which is why I've always liked it so much.
Yea, that's what I liked about it, too... But overall I've just never been a huge fan of the map.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. dorkiz wrote:
feint^Annihilus wrote:That's what makes it such an interesting map to play though. People complain about it all the time, but really it just needs to be treated a lot differently than the rest of the map-pool, which is why I've always liked it so much.
Yea, that's what I liked about it, too... But overall I've just never been a huge fan of the map.
the closest ive ever been to beating you in q4 was at phrantic :D
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

eXg. Phenom wrote:
eXg. dorkiz wrote:
the closest ive ever been to beating you in q4 was at phrantic :D
You should play me there on lan. :P

Last game I played my lg was at mid 30s.. Yay. I <3 lan.

Return to “BIOS”