Murda1's Bio

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
Murda1
Forum Visitor

Post by Murda1 »

ohh s**t...yea man i live on busch and 56th..like 2 mins from busch gardens ...and hardrock is right down the 56th. But havent really been doing anyting but hitting these books man ...f*****g engineering is taking up all my time....anyone know how to distinguish low pass from high pass time response in a STC circuit? O_O ...yea i might fail this test...lol

Oh yea crush congratulations u are my new quake 4 training partner....we can actually play on home servers n crap and get some good ping and become l337.
exg. ninjatalksho

Post by exg. ninjatalksho »

wasup
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Murda1 wrote:ohh s**t...yea man i live on busch and 56th..like 2 mins from busch gardens ...and hardrock is right down the 56th. But havent really been doing anyting but hitting these books man ...f*****g engineering is taking up all my time....anyone know how to distinguish low pass from high pass time response in a STC circuit? O_O ...yea i might fail this test...lol

Oh yea crush congratulations u are my new quake 4 training partner....we can actually play on home servers n crap and get some good ping and become l337.

Haha yeah man fo sho. Ill let you in on da CrUsH contact info when I gets my internet turned back on, Hopfully today!

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

rofl are you gonna keep on spamming yur net issues crush :P
Murda1
Forum Visitor

Post by Murda1 »

eXg. DarkStarGTX wrote:match time:

jago vs. murda1

game:

arm wrestling....
lol jago is way bigger than i am ....i weigh 190

from his pics he looks like well over 200 .....wouldnt be an interesting match..lol
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

nice bio man. you're crazy for going that far w/ the frat s**t. well, i know ppl that do, but i can't. i hear you can get scholarship $ for joining frat..?
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

damn i could see that too murda arm going through the table lol
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Murda1
Forum Visitor

Post by Murda1 »

eXg.Motion wrote:nice bio man. you're crazy for going that far w/ the frat s**t. well, i know ppl that do, but i can't. i hear you can get scholarship $ for joining frat..?
yea man that was back in like 2001 before i started hitting the gym seriously....

but yea you can get a lot of things from joining a frat. Important thing to note is this...its an organization as well as a brotherhood. So for example there have been ppl that came and went before me that almost automatically gives me a free pass. Case and point one of my bros now is almost done with EE ...he gives me all his tests and is gonna hook me up with his senior project and stuff.....as for him he met a brother from texas that has a high ranking position at some EE company there. He met the bro once and already has a job lined up for when he graduates in may. And u can even relate it to something as trivial as this...i almost got thrown in jail for punching some fool at the club who was talk ish to one of my other bros like 2 weeks ago....cops jumped on me, but luckily one of the cops that works that area is a blood brother of one of my bros ...got them to let it slide. Its all about networking man ...lol.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Dont forget the girls! Frat guys are 10x more likely to get laid by the campus slut!

:lol:

Murda1
Forum Visitor

Post by Murda1 »

*sluts :twisted:
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Murda1 wrote:*sluts :twisted:
LoL! :lol: 8)

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Hehehe. You're not kidding about the Networking thing. Hmmmm, I'm going to have to blow the dust of my books. I could help you with the Low vs. High pass time responses, but STC. Hmmmm. Let me review. E^2 pwns.

PuN
m1nd
Quake 4 EU

Post by m1nd »

lol heheh my brother is bigger than him :P but oke :lol: welcome

Twitch.TV MYTHICAL TEAM
LIVESTREAMS EVERYDAY!

Twitch.TV M1NDIFY
My own personal stream!. Be sure to follow/subscribe
Spawn
Forum Visitor

Post by Spawn »