MotionOne

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

:lol: oh if only i was an adult damn i wish i was 18 :roll: -.-
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

I second the PimpOne nomination. Or Pimp Daddy Mo.
8) 8) 8)

PuN
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Moe money Moe money MOE!

motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

:D:D:D 8)
eXg. Mr. Pistol
OGame Alliance

Post by eXg. Mr. Pistol »

eXg.sukki wrote::lol: oh if only i was an adult damn i wish i was 18 :roll: -.-
lol why wait till your 18.....oOo....start practicing now man and when your 18 u'll be a pro....lol

Mr.P
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

eXg. Mr. Pistol wrote:
eXg.sukki wrote::lol: oh if only i was an adult damn i wish i was 18 :roll: -.-
lol why wait till your 18.....oOo....start practicing now man and when your 18 u'll be a pro....lol

Mr.P

ROFL! :lol:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

what does being 18 have to do w/ anything? i started going out with her when i was like 16, and stayed w/ her till around 19. age is nothing. kids i used to play hockey w/ were getting laid at like 13. it was f*****g madness.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

im just joking around lol :lol:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
MaryJayne!
Forum Groupie

Post by MaryJayne! »

LMAO! This is some priceless s**t...

Cool bio man, nice to offically meet you! Ur graphix are pretty sweet... if you're ever in cali we should have you over for some smokin an graffin...

8)
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

mj *(//-} . o 0 wrote:LMAO! This is some priceless s**t...

Cool bio man, nice to offically meet you! Ur graphix are pretty sweet... if you're ever in cali we should have you over for some smokin an graffin...

8)
nice to meet you too :wink: yeah, a few good friends of mine just moved out to SD this past summer. i've really been trying to visit them, especially since i only see them once a year. cali is so appealing to me too - best waves in the country (why they moved there), sick graf scene, so close to the rockies, and mammouth mtn. is where def. where it's at. it's like the northeast; on a way larger scale. only diff. is east coast graf is def more stylish ;). you guys def. have some sick buds up there too. a guy i regularly buy from has a new shipment of danks from cali once every few weeks, and it's def. serious weed. one of those kids brought back a 1/4, and a few solid bong rips had me glued to my chair.
MaryJayne!
Forum Groupie

Post by MaryJayne! »

MotionOne wrote: nice to meet you too :wink: yeah, a few good friends of mine just moved out to SD this past summer. i've really been trying to visit them, especially since i only see them once a year. cali is so appealing to me too - best waves in the country (why they moved there), sick graf scene, so close to the rockies, and mammouth mtn. is where def. where it's at. it's like the northeast; on a way larger scale. only diff. is east coast graf is def more stylish ;).
East Coast Whaaa? It's all about the West Biootch... LMAO! I don't know, I grew up in SF and there's some pretty good artists there... never been east though so I can't talk too much s**t. he he

San Diego is beautiful, me & bob! just moved up from there... pretty dope...

I actually don't graff but I have some friends that do, hoping to get some local artists together for a house party (hidden agenda=art for my pad) :D :D :D
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

one thing abuot west coast graf is that it's generally a lot more gang orientated. some of the most amazing, revolutionary artists came from there though, such as: saber, revok, and that hwole seventh letter crew (if you want to see some of the best s**t in the world : www.theseventhletter.com). i have a few canvases that i'm working on, and i'd consider selling them for a very reasonable price :D :D
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

i'm sure it is. But alot of folks that don't undertand graffiti mark it. It's pretty much like that for anyting society doens't understand. Graffiti is so complex on so many levels. And most of the artists don't have formal art schooling so it's more natural. i'm going to that website man. So you do art, would it be safe to guess you breakdance(D) and dj? The 4 elements man! :wink:
MaryJayne!
Forum Groupie

Post by MaryJayne! »

MotionOne wrote:one thing abuot west coast graf is that it's generally a lot more gang orientated. some of the most amazing, revolutionary artists came from there though, such as: saber, revok, and that hwole seventh letter crew (if you want to see some of the best s**t in the world : www.theseventhletter.com). i have a few canvases that i'm working on, and i'd consider selling them for a very reasonable price :D :D
Cool site, so they're out of LA?

There's mosdef alot of gang tags around here, but there's a nice eclectic mix... chx out... www.3580.com/transit/

The project is closed but has a very extensive gallery... some good, some bad, some art... he he
Last edited by MaryJayne! on Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

there are three main types of graffiti: gangwriting, bombing, and piecing. the first of which i don't even consider art. it's just senseless vandalism, which expresses ntohing but territorial ownership. i dont even associate myself with it. the next is bombing. bombing is also more vandalism orientated, but there is way more to it. first off, a bomb is generally a bubble lettered image, which takes a relatively short period to finish (3-10 minutes). if you're a bomber, you try to get your s**t up as much as possible. the more you have, the better you are considered. I went in and out of bombing phases, but i was never really into it because it wasn't much of an expression of art. piecing, on the other hand, is. it's basically applying style to letters, in any way possible. i was always decent at art, but when it came to graff, i really accelled. i dont know why, but it just came to me. in the graff scene, usually piecers get the most respect. now, if you can lay down a sick piece, on a spot that usually bombed (somewhere that many can see, ie: highway, billboard, etc), then it's always a treat to look at.

Return to “BIOS”