MotionOne

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

eXg.newstatic! wrote:i'm sure it is. But alot of folks that don't undertand graffiti mark it. It's pretty much like that for anyting society doens't understand. Graffiti is so complex on so many levels. And most of the artists don't have formal art schooling so it's more natural. i'm going to that website man. So you do art, would it be safe to guess you breakdance(D) and dj? The 4 elements man! :wink:
some of this is answered on the above post. but yeah, i have no art schooling whatsoever. i just put down what comes to my head. after a long time of writing though, my style has really changed. that s**t i posted is old, but it's the only s**t i have on the pc. i'd like to get some new s**t up, so you can see the difference. as for the 4 elements, they're what? basketball, hip hop, graff and breakdancing? i love hiphop, love graff, hate basketball and cant breakdance for my life. so i'm not really devoted to the scene too much, but it's still a part of me.
MaryJayne!
Forum Groupie

Post by MaryJayne! »

MotionOne wrote:
eXg.newstatic! wrote:i'm sure it is. But alot of folks that don't undertand graffiti mark it. It's pretty much like that for anyting society doens't understand. Graffiti is so complex on so many levels. And most of the artists don't have formal art schooling so it's more natural. i'm going to that website man. So you do art, would it be safe to guess you breakdance(D) and dj? The 4 elements man! :wink:
some of this is answered on the above post. but yeah, i have no art schooling whatsoever. i just put down what comes to my head. after a long time of writing though, my style has really changed. that s**t i posted is old, but it's the only s**t i have on the pc. i'd like to get some new s**t up, so you can see the difference. as for the 4 elements, they're what? basketball, hip hop, graff and breakdancing? i love hiphop, love graff, hate basketball and cant breakdance for my life. so i'm not really devoted to the scene too much, but it's still a part of me.
HAhahahahha! MC's baby...

Graff, BreakD, DJ, MC! I can't breakdance either, but once I went into a circle and did some basic footwork followed up with a tumble... it was f'kin hilarious... he he... Bob! used to break... BBoys are so yummy!!! LMAO!
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

MotionOne wrote:
mj *(//-} . o 0 wrote:LMAO! This is some priceless s**t...

Cool bio man, nice to offically meet you! Ur graphix are pretty sweet... if you're ever in cali we should have you over for some smokin an graffin...

8)
nice to meet you too :wink: yeah, a few good friends of mine just moved out to SD this past summer. i've really been trying to visit them, especially since i only see them once a year. cali is so appealing to me too - best waves in the country (why they moved there), sick graf scene, so close to the rockies, and mammouth mtn. is where def. where it's at. it's like the northeast; on a way larger scale. only diff. is east coast graf is def more stylish ;). you guys def. have some sick buds up there too. a guy i regularly buy from has a new shipment of danks from cali once every few weeks, and it's def. serious weed. one of those kids brought back a 1/4, and a few solid bong rips had me glued to my chair.

Hahaha dude thats what it is. I'm tellin you a couple bong rips and your iq drops at least 130 points, thank god mine is around 130 cause I just even out and 0 IQ aint bad....

BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Man. Hitting the buds that CrUsH brought turned me into a pieace of Broccoli!
:shock: > :oops: > :D
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg.newstatic! wrote:Man. Hitting the buds that CrUsH brought turned me into a pieace of Broccoli!
:shock: > :oops: > :D

Hahaha, Kids!, drugs are baaaaad!

MaryJayne!
Forum Groupie

Post by MaryJayne! »

eXg. CrUsH wrote: Hahaha, Kids!, drugs are baaaaad!
Absolutly! Today we're going to talk about drugs, drugs are bad, mmmmkay...
Proof once again, that Tom really is a bad influence...

(sorry for the hijacking, but maryjayne does support terrorism... he he)
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

those anti-marijuana ads are really pathetic. if i were on their advertising staff, i'd advocate for a more, 'you smoke and lose all motivation to do anything' approach, or 'you'll spend all your $'
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

??
K1LLA:4:H1RE
Inactive

Post by K1LLA:4:H1RE »

that is a pic of your rage!!!!! arrrrgghhh :twisted:
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

No actually what THAT is, is ME, getting ready to open up a Can O WhoopAss, JUST after Will pwnd me, while he had a slice of pizza in one hand, and the mouse in the other. I gotta remember to stop wearing those tight ass titty shirts.

PuN
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:No actually what THAT is, is ME, getting ready to open up a Can O WhoopAss, JUST after Will pwnd me, while he had a slice of pizza in one hand, and the mouse in the other. I gotta remember to stop wearing those tight ass titty shirts.

PuN
well....the pizza was damn good mmmmmmm
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Heheh, I'm sending the bill for your sig.

:O

PuN
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

oh i dare you....i'll get my pizza and.....and......and...EAT IT!! BOOYA!! :lol:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

GRAFF art, eh? I didn't know you were into that man, I got one word for you...

BANKSY!!!!!!! :D :D :D

If you aren't familiar with his work google it. He's the best. Absolutely revolutionary, as a matter of fact.. :!:

Return to “BIOS”