Watashi wa HBC

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
half black chalk
Forum N00b

Watashi wa HBC

Post by half black chalk »

What’s up guys, I am new to the forum and it appears this is where you introduce yourself so here we go.

My name is Aaron, I live in Phoenix AZ but born in Columbus, Ohio. I came out here to go to the art institute but ended up at ASU to study graphic design. I have been working for various Ad Agencies over the last few years but now I solely freelance out of my home. You can see my work at www.aboundmedia.com if you have any interest in design. So anyways I stumbled upon this forum through Killa4hire (Ricks) lancamp profile and been trolling for a few weeks.

So Ive been gaming all my life, dad had what seemed like hundreds of Atari games, then in 85 I got my Nintendo and it all began. I grew up an avid console gamer, somehow, someway I had my hands on every console except the 3D0 and Neo Geo, still own all of them but today I prefer the PC. It was the dawn of the FPS that brought me over to the pc side. When I was 10 someone showed me Wolfenstien and that pretty much blew my mind, so I got a job caddying and built a nice little 486 and have been into killing people ever since haha. I am an avid CS:S player, I venture off into other FPS but my heart lays with CS and that speed of gameplay, I have a disturbing complex of sniping people in the head. For me its so gratifying haha??

So my current rig as of today:
ASUS A8NSLI-Deluxe
AMD Athalon 64 3700
1GB Kingston 3200 (2x512mb)
BFG 7800GTXOC
2x 300GB WD HDD’s
Enermax 600w PSU
SuperLanboy Case
19” NEC 1935NXM LCD
Logitech MX518

eXg. apo
Open Roster

Post by eXg. apo »

awesome bio dude!

good to se you on the forums, and might i say im VERY jelouse of your LARGE HD tv screen :D

stick around ;)
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

Welcome to the forum!
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

hey man, welcome to the forums! we'd love to get a few cs games in w/ ya.

xfire: motionone

hit me up!
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

wow nice bio man... love that big LCD tv by ya :wink:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Welcome to the forums mang. Sexi looking setup you got thurr. See ya round.

half black chalk
Forum N00b

Thanks everyone, you guys have a cool little community here. I post on a local street racing board and we all haze each other in good fun, and it seems like you guys are the same which is cool. My local gaming board (which will remain nameless :D) is mostly uptight elitist that are pretty much douche bags with the exception of a few haha, I feel like I am in church when I post a thread or reply.

So yeah, glad to be here. Im starting to get into the Lan scene and want to start taking road trips out of the Phx area, so hopefully I meet some cool people here that like to do the same. There seems to be a lot going on in Cali, unfortunately I didnt get a seat reserved at QCON but I think I still take a road trip out there and see what its all about.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

half black chalk wrote:Thanks everyone, you guys have a cool little community here. I post on a local street racing board and we all haze each other in good fun, and it seems like you guys are the same which is cool. My local gaming board (which will remain nameless :D) is mostly uptight elitist that are pretty much douche bags with the exception of a few haha, I feel like I am in church when I post a thread or reply.

So yeah, glad to be here. Im starting to get into the Lan scene and want to start taking road trips out of the Phx area, so hopefully I meet some cool people here that like to do the same. There seems to be a lot going on in Cali, unfortunately I didnt get a seat reserved at QCON but I think I still take a road trip out there and see what its all about.

See ya thurrr, look for the guy with a drink in his hand at all times....

eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Welcome to the boards. Very clean setup you have there, quite jealous. I can tell you're a G.A.

PuN
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

post up some artwork. also, what do you drive?
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

you know watashi is "I" or means the person , or it belongs for ex.
So by saying watashi wa HBC you are saying I AM HBC :P

yah Im Japanese nerd....
8)

o yes and hi!
Ohayo Gozaimasu!

PS you must show me your work, I do alot of art for the EXG crew, but i have never taken classes or anything, I just do basic stuff taht looks cool for people. Logos and sigs mostly.
:wink:
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Hey, welcome to the forums and nice bio! :)
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

i think this person gave up, because i havent seen many posts from them.
half black chalk
Forum N00b

No I am just super busy with my 3 week old 360 lol. I haven't played one pc game or been to my forums in about 2 or 3 weeks haha.
Ekibyougami
Forum N00b

Post by Ekibyougami »

Man thats a sweet setup you have there. What size t.v. is that? Do you have sorround sound?

Also in your title you should put desu after HBC, it will change it from I HBC to I am HBC (desu is the verb to be)

edit- sorry if i seem like an ass...

Return to “BIOS”