XvileX........56k beware!

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
XvileX
Forum Junkie

XvileX........56k beware!

Post by XvileX »

Me:Image

And this is an older pic of me and my lady friend:

I'm 25. I work 3rd shift in a factory, and now I'm doing my externship for the medical secretary program I went through. That makes for 14 - 16 hour days during the week, incude driving time and I'm up to 18 - 19 hours.... aahhhh! I live in an apartment (when i'm ever there...). When I'm not working or sleeping I'm usually playing doom or quake, and as of late, it's been doom.

well, time for more pics.....

First I'd like to introduce you all to two of my best friends...

ImageImage

This is my setup, as of 5 minutes ago. It's a bit of a f*****g disaster at the moment, but I'd sooo rather play than clean, so..... yeah. Oh, and Frag///aster comes to mind, but check out the space on the keyboard shelf... I can fit my eclipse keyboard, icemat version 2.0, AND and ashtray. Hell, I could still fit a cup o' java on it if I really wanted.

Now for the fun pc stuff: I've got a pretty crappy pc compared to most people, but here's some of the spec's anyways....

amd athlon 3200+
1gb ram
ati x800xl vid card
I have this uber 1337 7 in one card reader, but I'm still trying to figure out how to get the faceplate off the old case, and make it work in the new one.

Bring on the pics!!! :

This is my old case, pretty boring.....:

Now this is the new guy. It may not be filled with the best, but at least it looks cool.

Before you start harping Darkstar. YES! I know I'm in need of some wire management, but I just haven't had the time yet.....
The neat hidden little ports located on the bottom front:
A night pic just for fun:

I'm not going to bother with the tat pics.... most of you have seen 'em already, and I need some better pics of 'em. However I can't leave out the pic of my other gaming station. 9 systems on 1 entertainment center:

There. Happy now? hehe.
eXg. Tokealot1919
Inactive

Post by eXg. Tokealot1919 »

haha very nice man very nice.....dude Basic Lights lol used to smoke em got tired of em smoke me camel lights now hehe, but definetly goood and cheaper :D
Steam ID: Tokealot1919
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Very nice Ville. Good pictures, and write up. Hope some of the (cough cough) slackers are paying attention.

PUn
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

eXg. Pun1sher wrote:Very nice Ville. Good pictures, and write up. Hope some of the (cough cough) slackers are paying attention.

PUn
He he he. I aim to please. I was gonna do it before, but i knew I was getting teh new case soon, and I didn't wanna have 2 sets of pics, so I just waited. i tried to make it a lil fun. like the cofffe and cigs. lol, but they really are good friends 'o mine. I swear...
eXg. ShooteR
Counter-Strike Source/Admin

Post by eXg. ShooteR »

LOVE the nintendo set you have :D i have all the nintendo systems my self

always have liked it
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

sweet s**t im green wit envy
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Hehe nice dood. Did you end up taking the Comcrap outside and teaching it a lesson after you put all your stuff in your new case?

XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

lmao crush... Nah, i'm keeping it just incase all hell breaks lose and I need it for some reason... You see, we have this reallly high shelf in the dining room, and I might need something to stand on to reach it......
general icon
Forum Junkie

Post by general icon »

mad super nes and regular nes games puts my brothers collection to shame :shock:
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

Dude that case was one that I have been looking at but wasnt' sure if it only looked good in the pics on the web.. Glad you went and got it so that I couldn see it first hand now I might have to get one myself.. I'm definatly likeing the Green.. awesome man... I think Green is next on my list.. so far I have a red case with everything cooresponding to it... now Blue.. Green is next on my list.. nice dude.

and I "m super goddamn jealous of that desk with all the space.. nofair.. :(
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

I'm actually thinking about taking out the green fan, getting a blue one for the window and a blue one for the back.

the adequate keyboard space was a requirement for any desk that i bought, part of the reason I bought a new desk in the first place was becuase the keyboard and the mouse were on separate levels due to a lack of space. I wasn't such a big fan of that.
XvileX
Forum Junkie

XvileX new tat added

Post by XvileX »

Hey guys, this is the new tattoo I got about an hour and a half ago, on my right fore-arm.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Sweet dood, Id have more tatts if I had da money too. :(

eXg. Aqua
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Aqua »

awww vile its so cute :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Very nice tat man.