[R]etribution For Sins

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.
[R]
Forum N00b

[R]etribution For Sins

Post by [R] »

Yo wassup everyone, my name is Eun Seong Lee aka "The Juicer" and I'm 16 years of age and am 100% korean. I currently live in Clarksville, Tennssee and am currently enrolled as a sophomore in high school with a 3.33 GPA (yes, lacking for a korean's standards). For school sports and extracurricular activities, I play football and am in a Junior Classical League (Latin competitions), and National Beta. In football I play d-line, d-end, and linebacker. My whole entire gaming career has been ever since I was I was about 4 or 5 when I got the Sega system and played Sonic the Hedgehog. Later on, my dad got the packard bell with DOOM and Duke Nukem! I've been playing CSS for about 2 years and have begun to want to get a bit competitive. I have a brother (10), a sister (5), and dad who also game. My brother is the s**t on CSS as well and has gotten Holy s**t a few times. He currently plays DoD: Source and BF2142. My sister plays that Hello Kitty Island Adventure or whatever it is and my dad is a complete n00b...but he owns at StarCraft. Gaming was always the same for me when I was a child...playing Aladdin and whatnot until the Playstation came out...then it was a whole new level of gaming. The first game I played for the Playstation was Crash Bandicoot. After I got bored with these games and their simplistic nature, I began to search for a more complex and a game that would give me an adrenaline rush. Thats when I discovered Doom. I found out that the physics and realistic nature was a lacking factor and I bored with the game quickly. It was then I found out about Serious Sam and now THAT game was just serious BS...but great fun nonetheless. As with a lot of other players, I moved on to D1 and D2 but there were too many hackers and I was discouraged with playing multiplayer mode. One day I looked in a magazine and saw an ad for Final Fantasy Online...and as being a hardcore FF player I HAD to try it. Unfortunately, the game was nothing but a huge grind. All games are grinds but I have NEVER grinded that much in my LIFE. I had to get my dad a christmas present and the best thing I could think of was HL2. I bought it for him and later in the summer I was bored as hell so I looked to install HL2 and on the box it said that Source came with it. I remember everyone talking about CS Source and how amazing it was so I couldnt just not play. I played it and was addicted the WHOLE summer even though I sucked ASS. I currently mainly play CSS and WoW. I play WoW in Khadgar (PvE, yea im a %^*&#) and have a 44 fury warrior and 39 rogue. Most games I play I have a name that includes an R and in the name it'll usually be part of the name like [R]etribution or he[R]o. The reason Im coming here to eXg is because of perfection, equals, motion, and even matt. I watched them play in sR office and I love their style of gameplay so now im here...lets see what unfolds.

Other Stats:
Height: 5'10
Weight: 190
BF%: 13-15%
Bench: 250
Squat: 315
Deadlift: 365

My rig is so shitty you dont even need to know. I have a 5$ mouse, I found my chair rolling down the street next to my house, my keyboard has missing keys, etc. I manage though :D

My XFIRE is 'omfgwtfhax'

Last edited by [R] on Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Welcome to the forums man. Nicely done BIO. Perhaps 3.33 is lacking in Korea, but looks pretty good over here. :)

Also, because currently our webiste usess it's own password / login, if you want, register there, using your same name/password, then you can put up a Photo Gallery. :)

http://www.exg-clan.com/web/index.php?site=register

PuN
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Hey man, welcome to the forums and nice to meet you!
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Koreans are always welcome in our humble home. 3.3 is not bad man. To me that is actually better than getting 4.0 or around there. Mine at your age was a 3.2 and was done on purpose hehe.

eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

Oh nice man welcome.

Hehe, a lot in common I guesa...I have a 60 on WoW, spirestone horde.
I played D2 a shitload, had a blizz sorc worth about 70 high runes...good times but yeah all of the hacks and glitch abuse made me quit.

Doom is a great game that really gets you thinking about strategy, anyways welcome to the forums.
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

You forgot bra size dude! LOL! Nah man, welcome welcome. We are all funny sports here, and love good competition and fun. You should know that our CS squad is pretty damn tight. eXg on top baby! :twisted:

$ublime
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

nice bio man, but where are the pics?! that's big around here, ha... don't forget to register up on the main site (www.exg-clan.com - but i'm sure you already know the addy).
[R]
Forum N00b

Post by [R] »

Haha, uploaded 2 pics. The above one is the most recent...a few weeks after I shaved my head.
eXg. Man0waR
Doom 3

Yo welcome

Post by eXg. Man0waR »

Yo sup man welcome to the forums..... have fun :twisted:
ImageImageImageImage
eXg.Shaggy
Counter-Strike Source

Post by eXg.Shaggy »

hey man welcome to the fourms and have fun (it rules here in eXg)

Return to “BIOS”