THE REAL {FANNY}MAY BIO

BIOS, Give us the 411. Pics, (1024X768) are encouraged.

Should i change my name from {FaNnY}MaY to FitzyFitzgerald?

Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes: 9
ParadoX
Forum Regular

THE REAL {FANNY}MAY BIO

Post by ParadoX »

Alright, where to begin,
growing up my family was semi-wealthy and my father was really into tecnology and stuff that was new to the general public (im 16). computers back then were a rarity especially personal computers, but my father had to have one, so i grew up with all the smarts about comuters. I had nintendo and super nintendo (who didnt) and was into consoles. i was by far the first person in my neighborhood to get a playstation and everyone thought that that was the best. i grew up on games like metal gear solid and road rash. then there was ps2, i stood in line a day and a half to get one, and it was the greatest, i packed my house with kids that wanted to see it and everyone loved it, including me. i went obviously to metal gear 2 and i liked the gran turismo series, after a few years of ps2 and i had alot of them (5, because some would break or some wouldnt read discs or my dad would flip out on one, but yeah you get the idea) i was looking for something new. >back to pcs i grew up on my cousins computer game Doom, the best video game ever created (in my opinion) because in so many ways it revolutionized the way video games are today, from there i went to duke nukem and then is where i got wrapped up with consoles, and socom, socom socom 2 and socom 3 were big to me and the multiplayer capabilities opened my eyes to a new world. one day when i was on my dads computer i saw ads for a new doom 3 and i had my dad buy it for me and i started to play, of course i had no clue for what i was about to find out. i hand no clue there were societies and clans of guys (and girls) with tricked out pcs and intense gaming abilities. that was two years ago and now ive been trying (and failing) to get into exg ever since....

soome specs maybe lol

Pentium D Processor 2.8 Ghz
Intel Desktop Board D945GPM
80 Gig Hard Drive
Radeon X1300 Pro Gfx card

me

my rig

my pc setup

my girlfriend (Sable) i love the eyes
Last edited by ParadoX on Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

fanny may 4 life
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

you're not too good at picking names, ha
ParadoX
Forum Regular

Post by ParadoX »

lol too bad i dont pick them, they are both nicknames i have both obviously long stories lol

Return to “BIOS”